ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORD/TOYO "Catch Our Drift" 05 Program (Announced at SEMA, Nov. 2nd @ 2PM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORD/TOYO "Catch Our Drift" 05 Program (Announced at SEMA, Nov. 2nd @ 2PM)

FORD/TOYO "Catch Our Drift" 05 Program (Annouced at SEMA, Nov. 2nd @ 2PM)

TOYO BOOTH #40927
    South Hall, 1st Floor
    Las Vegas Convention Center

Very interesting, I heard Ford was planning on getting into the game with the 05 Mustang...But why's the smoke coming from the front tire in that drawing?

Comment

haha that was the first thing i noticed too

Comment

GUSHI??????

Comment

WOO HOO! bring the aftermarket suspension

Comment

Slap a wing on this car and I present to your drift Mustang long before it will debut at SEMA.

http://www.stangnet.com/content/view/34//

"Catch our Drift" hahahaha, Ford, you are wasting your time and money trying to enter this market, much as Pontiac and Mopar already have.

Comment

Front tire smoke?? Maybe they took a picture right before it hit someting?? I smoke all tires trying not to hit the guardrail at touge, sometimes.

SEMA is going to be interesting this year!! One more week....

Comment

i can't wait to see the whole build up and testing process on video... i hear some guys from hawaii were selected by ford to shoot it all.

Comment

haha every knows driftfox had the first drift mustang

Comment

Originally posted by driftfox
                    Slap a wing on this car and I present to your drift Mustang long before it will debut at SEMA.

http://www.stangnet.com/content/view/34//

"Catch our Drift" hahahaha, Ford, you are wasting your time and money trying to enter this market, much as Pontiac and Mopar already have.

I love arrogant and full of himself this guy is......... I dont see why it is a waste???
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.
                      I love arrogant and full of himself this guy is......... I dont see why it is a waste???
                      Exactly ^^

Same here also. You just don't know what goes on behind the curtain. There is just more of "making money" in drifting community.

If you are the sponsor you take that risk. You win some you lose some.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by Slonie
                        Very interesting, I heard Ford was planning on getting into the game with the 05 Mustang...But why's the smoke coming from the front tire in that drawing?
                        That is a hyper white underglow kit. It is sooooo bright, and sooo bling.

Comment

i see the part were he thinks it could be a waste of there money and agree a little. I live in the midwest chicagoland to be exact. The mid west has tons of ford and chevy guys i have yet yo meet one that is into anything but going straight. Lets face it american cars suck at turning other than the corvette and few otheres. They could turn this around but how many of you are now going to buy a ford becuase they have a drift team. Proabaly about the same amount as the people that bought a gto becuase they saw rhy millen in it none.

And its ugly as crap. As long as they don't pull a dodge and make a lemans mustang and call it a drift car weak.

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
                            i see the part were he thinks it could be a waste of there money and agree a little. I live in the midwest chicagoland to be exact. The mid west has tons of ford and chevy guys i have yet yo meet one that is into anything but going straight. Lets face it american cars suck at turning other than the corvette and few otheres. They could turn this around but how many of you are now going to buy a ford becuase they have a drift team. Proabaly about the same amount as the people that bought a gto becuase they saw rhy millen in it none.

And its ugly as crap. As long as they don't pull a dodge and make a lemans mustang and call it a drift car weak.
                            I tried reading your response but I just don't understand it at all.

Comment

urbanracer.com has the news...

that explains the smoke from the front tires

Comment

Working...
                              X