Sacramento Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Shop

Who's all on here from Sac. We just expanded our shop from Japan to the states. If you are in need of any sr engines etc or any other item please give us a call or email. Check out some of our items for sale on the for sale forums on drifting.com.

phone: 325 669 9127

email: side_show911@hotmail.com

thanks
    david
    Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-14-2005, 07:37 PM.

can u get ca18's? and if so how much for shipping and regular cost
    thanx

Comment

$800 shipping cost is free in cali. other wise shipping will be between $250-400 depending on where you are located.

thanks
      david

Comment

Are you importing anthing besides motors.

Comment

yes, have front ends body kits,suspension anything and everything basically. we also import products out of the Drift Tengoku magazine. Or if you have something particular you want. as in R33 rims, gtr seats,TYPE X SEATS, etc we can get it all.

thanks
          david

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

can you get any 13bt's, how much for the 13bt and 13bt tranny?
            Also can you get the 3sgte, how much for that?
            btw, i live in Elk Grove, dont know exactly where u are but im pretty close, can you guys install parts or do you just get them.

Comment

I'm in the Sacramento area, right next to it infact.

Comment

Hey, ur in elk grove too, where in elk grove are u, like where do u live by.

Comment

I'm looking for:

-ae86 GT-S rear axle with lsd

-s15 conversion for s14

-4age with tranny

can i get a price for each? Very super interested!!

e-mail: Fd3szero@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_R
                    Hey, ur in elk grove too, where in elk grove are u, like where do u live by.
                    I live in Laguna right off Franklin just before Calvine road, you?

I crashed my other car so I'm driving a white 95 Impreza for now.

Comment

Do you have a full 300zx tt swap kit? including everything to do a 300zx tt swap?

Comment

Thats tight, you live really close, i live over by John Ehrhardt elementary school, i can see it through my window, how old are u, cuz i go to laguna creek high, u go to high school, college, or out of school? What kind of car did you drive before the impreza?

Comment

hey i live in elk grove too. wow, what a small world. i drive a 95 golf, mann straight pimpin' ya know.
                          Last edited by BuSkiLlS; 01-10-2005, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I use to drive my mothers 01 yellow 3.8 mustang till I got the wrx. ne ways I sent you a PM I don't want to steal this thread with off topic posts.

Comment

whats your shops name, and the CA18 come as a full Clip for $800?

Comment

Working...
                              X