X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What no Chasers, Supra, Soarers?

"Fat cars need love too."

Comment

man im glad you understood that, and yes, supras!

Comment

Originally posted by emission
        What no Chasers, Supra, Soarers?

"Fat cars need love too."
        I really dont know much about late model toyotas.. Give me the name, and chassis code and ill put it.. also give me a funny remark because all i have is "Boats are fun to drift"

Comment

ahha shoot...yes fat cars need love too

Comment

aww.... u forgot about the Chasers (or jzx100) , or the Mark II , or the Cressidas.....shame on you...

Comment

If you don't know what some of these cars are should you be on this forum? jk. I didn't know AW11 and SW22, but I woud've know if he said MR2.

Comment

Incase you guys didnt notice, i was only including relatively popular USDM cars.. so if your going to tell me something mention the version in the states.. Remember the whole idea is to make it plausable not "Whats your favorite drift car"

Comment

aww... ok then just cresida then ok......i love me some 4 doors...lol...or in tommys case "a civic"...lol

Comment

just like what i was saying. and if this doesnt work ill have to coerce another moderator into making a poll with fewer cars...mmm coersion..

Comment

Mark III Supra - We currently have a company focusing on drift suspension parts for this vehicle and will be available soon.

So It wont be impossible to see a drifting.com MA70.

Comment

hrmm company eh....the word "sponsorship" is resonating in my head right now

Comment

16 votes and 11 different choices, this is like the california governer race.

Comment

haha jeez....use your powers of moderation and force a thousand more people to vote!

Comment

Change all votes to FB!!!!!!

Comment

i sent the link to 4 more people, lets see how the votes change

Comment

Working...
                                X