1984 ae86 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 ae86 for sale

1984 sr5 ae86(hachi-go)184kmiles,runs good,body ok,located w.los angeles.Iwant $900 obo,must sell soon

myemail
    bratella2@hotmail.com

Comment

Need some pics man. No emailing for them either, post em. You will get a much better response.

Comment

post a pic and some info....o yeah can you ship it to me or pick-up only

Comment

post pics and more info , i got the money , and im working in LA so post more info please!!!

Comment

here r some pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

So 900 for a beat to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* SR5.... good deal *thumbs down*

Comment

Originally posted by C0urage
                        So 900 for a beat to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* SR5.... good deal *thumbs down*
                        ok,first of all-900 OBO(or best offer),basically any offer would be considered.Second-Who told you its beat to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored???Ok,so it does have some body damage.........nothing that cant be fixed-change the hood,bondo up some dents.....you got hands ,right?The car runs great,and that matters ,right?COurage,thanx for the bump btw,i appretiate thatAnd thanx for giving me the chance to give more info on the car.Yeah,and once again,its 900 obo-im not firm on the price at all,come down to see the car and make me an offer,like i said-i will consider ANY offer.Thanx

Comment

how about 750? pm me your phone number so we can talk , i dont check my email to often, but if its easer for you its porsche4uandme@yahoo , let me know if you send me an email so i can go check it, im gowing to try to talk my dad into driving me down there somtime soon, so send me derections to if you could. please reply soon.

Comment

Originally posted by catchmydrift
                            how about 750? pm me your phone number so we can talk , i dont check my email to often, but if its easer for you its porsche4uandme@yahoo , let me know if you send me an email so i can go check it, im gowing to try to talk my dad into driving me down there somtime soon, so send me derections to if you could. please reply soon.
                            hey-like i said i will consider any offer,give me a call at 3102792332

Comment

DAMN!
                              If i was living in there, i would buy it for you for sure!
                              I ran all my country looking for an AE86 trueno, but i just can't find one!!!
                              SAD, SAD...

Comment

Working...
                              X