Radio Shack: XMODS RC Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Shack: XMODS RC Cars

Anyone got these things?? I just picked up my Supra and put it together in less than 1 hr and I was off and doing doughtnuts. Pretty fun cars with lots of options from wheels to bodykits. Heck they have drift motors for you noobs wanting to know if you can drift an RC car. For the other set of noobs... yes you can convert it from RWD to FWD. I'm making my Supra FWD just to satisfy the 3rd set of noobs. The 4th set of noobs... may God help you.

Last edited by StarShark; 01-06-2004, 04:52 PM.

hahahahhaha

Comment

Looks pretty cool.

Comment

The 510 is nice, i have a kyosho mini Z which is the REAL version of the X mod, the X mod is like a knock off of it. I have sum nice bodies, FD, FC, WRX Sti, and a 1971 skyline ill post pix wen i have them. The chassis is modded i have alot of stuff incudin gmy Carbon fiber suspension plate

Comment

Yea I got one and love mine. Here's my Toyota vitz body on mine. I got the awd system on it and the coilovers on the way. Got the stage 1 motors and am about to sendit off and have the 5th cell conversion and the so called stage 10 motor put in it. Also got a C-west model kit coming so I can make a duplicate of my FD.

I had a page of one drifting up on here but it had a virus on the page. It was sweet though.
          Attached Files

Comment

where u guys buy ur xmods and parts for them?

Comment

RE:

LOL. Nice tape tire

I do that with the bit-crarge though =P

Comment

I got one (A Skyline) as a Christmas gift. Along with a ton of the mods. Metal bearings, 4 motors, suspension, wheels and tires and the AWD conversion. I played with it on Christmas and did all the mods but have not touched it since for some reason. They are cool toys, the AWD converion rules in gravel. And now seeing the 510 body on, I am going to take my model apart and adapt it to work

Comment

Radion Shack. But they are sold out alot. You can get parts for them and Xmods off Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                    Got the stage 1 motors and am about to sendit off and have the 5th cell conversion and the so called stage 10 motor put in it.
                    5th cell conversion? Stage 10 Motor?

Comment

I didn't know that they have those. I gotta go buy one for myself.

Comment

ehhh. Initial D series zip zaps are more jdm

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          ehhh. Initial D series zip zaps are more jdm

People who think Initial D is more JDM, is rice.

Comment

I've got a Supra, too. I've discovered that the bodies from some bootleg Mini-Zs that I have are a perfect fit, with very minor modifications. So I've got a quite nice blue Skyline XMOD.

Comment

Yea the stage 10's are available on Ebay. They aren't by x-mods they are custom built motors and the 5th cell is same thing. it's all custom stuff. Super fast. There's alot of stuff for those.

Comment

Working...
                              X