No announcement yet.

DRIFTING.com (Articles-Tech/Interviews)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTING.com (Articles-Tech/Interviews)

DRIFTING.com (Articles-Tech/Interviews)

Several members have been requesting tech content for the forum, so this post was created.

Would you like us to contact drivers and companies so we can produce editorials that are based on interviews?

If so, then please post your suggestions.

1-TECH ARTICLES: (List a few specific tech article topics that would interest most members.)

-Suspension
    -Tire Tech
    -Driving Technique
    -LSD’s

2-INTERVIEWS (List your ideas and questions)

-Drivers (EX. Samuel Hubinette, who was recently sponsored by Dodge)
    A-Questions for the driver

-Companies/Industry
    A-List a few companies
    B-Questions for the company

SAMPLE INTERVIEW for an affiliated website (NOT RELATED to drifting-just review the format and type of questions that were asked)
    http://www.racetunedimports.com/rms_interview.htm

I think this is a wonderful idea and everyone here need to take this seriously as it can happen and can be very informative. They have the ability to do this and make it help you guys out alot.

Comment

for tech articals i would love to see suspension and tire choices!

for interviews i would love to see interviews with the pro American drifters. Especialy the guys picked up by smaller shops.

Comment

I feel there is a lot of information on driving technique.Just look at the Drift Bible.I myself am more interested in-depth suspension coverage,just not how much toe the guy runs and what coilover system he has installed.

I wouldn't mind seeing an interview with Yasuyuki Kazama,as well as some up and coming drivers into the scene as well.It would be nice to have interviews with people at the pro level,then yet try and expose the determined drivers with potential and give them exposure.

I'll come back to the questions part later on.

Comment

What I really want are some short driver bios that would list the following

1. Pic of the driver and his car
          2. Short interview with the driver
          3. Tech info on the car
          4. The driver's name

This way you could actually find out who drives what car and how that car was modified w/o actually having to buy a bunch of DVD's or magazines or drive 3000 mi to the D1.

Also I'd like to see some driver interviews and maybe have some of them come here for an hour or 2 and be a guest on the forums.

Comment

i would really like to see more information on suspension and tires, as well as more in depth information on engines, like what size cams to use, and the point of increasing displacement through stroker kits and things like that, just so we have it on the site. It would help a lot to the people that are new to the car and drifting sceen.

Comment

Can we post our own articles?

I have a few big ones on AWD and AWD drifting...

-MR

Comment

Yes technical articals are highly encouraged, wether they be about a certain car, or a style or drifting, or a technique, or basicly anything.

Comment

ill be posting some tech parts for u guys... ex: headlight conversions, engine swapping and other stuff.... be on the lookout pretty soon

Comment

I would like some really detailed articles about the D1 drivers and also some of the US drivers or maybe even some on big US teams like Team Murder. I think it is interesting to see not only what car they drive or who they drive for but about their history and where they drifted when they first got into the sport. Maybe even some stories of some bad drift experiences they have had. Oh, and definately what cars they have in their garage at home and what cars they used to drift in from their past.

Comment

Working...
                    X