Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Battle announced

Live Sockets Presents On the Scene: Drift Battle

Set for release later this year Drift Battle documents the top Japanese professionals and US competitors in head to head competition.

Drift Battle the next installment in the critically acclaimed On the Scene series documenting the import automotive movement. Drift Battle depicts the evolution of the drifting scene in the United States featuring full blown national competitions and exciting head-to-head tandem battles.

Drift Battle features the 2nd and 3rd stops of the Falken Tire Drift Showoff tour. Jam packed with interviews and multi-angle drifting footage of Japan’s top professionals Ueo, Ueno, Imamura, Kumakubo, Kazama, Izumida, Koguchi, Yamamoto, side-by-side drift battles and interviews with top competitors leading the American contingent, Rhys Millen, Ben Schwartz, Chris Forsberg, Alex Pfeiffer, Ross Petty, Stan Lau…etc, this title is the definitive movie for the Drift generation.

stay tuned for more info.

Oh no...the drift showoff hawaii...I was doing so shitty at that event I was so stupid to have put in 3 new/different suspension parts the day before the event. *lowers head in shame*

Comment

Its ok man *pat on the back* when the Drift Showoff comes back again this September you can show them wasap.

Comment

Hahahaha okay I though CrazyHawaiian was the Camaro drifter in 808... sorry for the confusion... but I'll check out the vid... and props to you REVLIMIT for sliding your ride!!!

Comment

we had a killer time out in oahu for that event. wait 'til you guys see the footage. everyone just killed it at that event.

props go out to the green bottle guys for helping out on that shoot.

Comment

Working...
          X