Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift GTO on Speed TV

Hey Guys/Gals,
    For you GTO drift fans our car will be on Speed TV tonight at 7:30pm on a show called test drive. Also on our website: www.gtodrift.com we have pictures and video from Formula D Atlanta and the Yokohama Drift Invitational at Laguna Seca. Hope you guys like!

i couldnt watch it.. luckily its on toamrrow at 630 again.. yay About the wing, its just something all D1 drivers have, a big wing It is heavily modded... but so is Imamuras FD and Taniguchi's S15.. The more money u have, the more ur car is modded. Plain and simple

Comment

i live in cali sooo what time is it on today?

Comment

3:30pm if ur in pacific time zone

Comment

Is it gonna be on today?

Comment

thanks guys...... gosh that rhys Millen can drive!!!! i love his lines at Leguna Seca...

Comment

yes it is on today 6:30 east coast 330 cali. Rhys lines were good show lines, but in battle they were the instrument to his defeat.
              Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-08-2004, 10:07 AM.

Comment

i taped it.. yeah it was that good!!!! honestly its the only late model domestic that really appeals to me! its a good lookin car!!!!

Tommy Kendal Rocks!!! hes good at drifting too

his name rocks too

Comment

Dammit Tommy, what did i tell you about speaking out of turn....

Comment

Damn that was wack!!!!!!!! freakin' drags from hickville took up 90% of the show.......all i saw was "thank you for watching on speed" then credits....

Comment

Yeah i didnt even get a chance to see it because of the drags

Comment

does some one has the video for reel playa???wanna se tha *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...

Comment

its coming on next friday again... i missed it cuz i went out with my girl.. o well

Comment

It is on tonite at 1030pm and tomarrow at 130pm (eastern time)

Comment

wew....it was sweet.......showed that old gut millen!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X