S12 (yes 12) Silvias???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S12 (yes 12) Silvias???

Has anyone ever seen S12 Silvias drift? in America they were called the 200sx in the 80's they had a 2.0 liter 4 and i think they also came with a V6 has anyone ever seen one drift or drifts one? please send me pics. They should be pretty good drft cars since they are FR and have a turbo'd 4.
    S12 or older
    45.22%
    S13
    28.70%
    S14
    4.35%
    S15
    21.74%
    Last edited by yarzan; 05-18-2004, 01:54 PM.

wtf are you talking about r32's cant drift?

Comment

Originally posted by dae
      maybe he means he owns one but cant drift it... the pic in his sig is taken at fontana (california) speedway. in parking lot 12 i believe. so im assuming its his and he took that pic.

Comment

ahh i see i like s15's the best

Comment

Originally posted by dae
          Yes they can,even a GT-R could be drifted if someone set the torque split 90 rear 10 front,though it wouldn't be the greatest.

Comment

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE QUESTION!

not my R32. Lot 12, cali speedway is right, dd10 for ur info. I asked for S12 silvias not R32s. that is a GTR and it did drift, i have video. and the poll was just for fun, dae... so help out with the S12? plz!

IGNORE MY SIGNATURE!!!

Comment

ive seen pics of one drifting in drift tengoku. They are pretty cool cars, the V-6 is the same one in that gen. 300zx, but the ca18 that they got was only SOHC, but still a good little engine. I dont know much about them or how good they can drift, but they can.

as for the r32 drifting, it wouldnt have a problem drifting at 50/50 torque split as long as the driver was good. The 4wd is really good at drifting, but I've only seen them drift well at high speed as the 4wd wont let it lose traction at low speed.

Comment

There are currently two S12 drifters, both with the V6 at driftcentral.com which currently has a S110/S12 Section. Both are very knowledgeable drifters that know a lot about the car and drifting, hit em up.

Comment

BTW, what is the poll all about? Which is our favorite s chassis? I love the S12, great alternative to the hachi if you want a chassis that can handle some power, but Id def have to go with S15. Just a beautiful car. Oh and if you want some pics, visit the calendar at driftcentral.com. Well, not visit, but go the the DC store and look at the calendar and buy it . We put pics of capitalking's S12 in there. Which I think he is selling if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
                    There are currently two S12 drifters, both with the V6 at driftcentral.com which currently has a S110/S12 Section. Both are very knowledgeable drifters that know a lot about the car and drifting, hit em up.

thank you SO much! that raelly helped... my friend is getting an S12 for like 400 bucks so that sparked my interest. the poll though is just for fun think of it as whatever you want to think of it as. and yeah that S12 site raelly helped.

Comment

didnt mean to start any beef by my post. its hard to tell how something will come out over the inet =/

Comment

np man now that hr-fc3s helped me out i dont care what u guys talk about

Comment

S12 with a FJ20 inside - total drift car...

-MR
                          Attached Files

Comment

Reminds me of a starion kind of.

Comment

Or a 1st gen Accord...

-MR

Comment

Working...
                              X