Turbo Miata/ perfect drift project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Miata/ perfect drift project

I am gauging intertest on selling my beloved miata. This would be the PERFECT car for someone interested in a Drift/Auto-X car. First thing first, the car has been wrecked but is fixable. It is only body damage (fr bumber,hood, fr fenders, pass. door) and front suspension damage, the motor is untouched!!!
    I would like to sell everything together, but if in a few weeks it hasent sold i will be parting it out.

DETAILS: 61,000 miles
    It has a greddy turbo kit, Bipes ACU, Saab FMIC, vortech FPR, New unopened (in box) RS limited 15" wheels, new tires, a set of old but usable tires, 2 98' miata wheels, Borla exhaust, test pipe, Autometer boost and A/F ratio gauges, torsen rear end, rear subframe brace, Tokico shocks and eibach springs (rears are perfect, front are damaged), Aluminum radiator, Bosch BOV, Walbro 255lph fuel pump (not installed), Greddy emanage (OPTIONAL, not installed), Greddy turbo timer (OPTIONAL), Tan soft top (less the a year old), 6 disc in-dash CD changer.

Ther may be more that i forgot to list but that is the majority of the mods.

The interior is perfect with exception to steering wheel.

The motor runs perfectly! This car pulled new M3's hard!!!

Currently i am excepting offers, because i wouldnt begin to know what to ask for it.

I am located in Huntington Beach CA and i am usually available to show the car.

I will email pictures upon request.

Thanks!!!

-Alex

can i get some pics? im very interested.
    ugotdrake@yahoo.com

-Derek

Comment

if you start parting it out, how much do you want for the torsen (diff, housing, driveshaft, half shafts)?

i talked to my father about your car, and he says he's interested in a project (he always is). how much for the whole car anyway?
      Last edited by miata619drifter; 05-23-2004, 12:33 PM.

Comment

i missed the part in your post about making an offer. i'll send you a private message with my email address so you can send me some pics of the car. then my dad can make an offer. he's always looking for good project cars so if its not in too bad of shape and the price is right you'll have a customer.

Comment

im in huntington beach, maybe i can take a look at the car

you can shoot me an e-mail streax86@yahoo.com

Comment

I tryed to send an email to all who asked for pictures but i dont think my email is working correctly. So here are some pictures of the car. If you want to contact me It might be easier for me to responde over the boards PM service.

Comment

Grrrrr! its not letting me put up the pictures! I guess ill have to try something else

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

How Much for the e-manage?

Comment

I plan on selling the e-manage with the miata but if the buyer of the miata doesnt want it, or i decide to part the car ill let you know.

Comment

has there ever been a miata with a rotary engine?

Comment

If you do decide to part it out I am looking for a Bipes, just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X