Ill. Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill. Drifters

Anybody from Chicago land/ South Suburbs willing to get together over thanksgiving. It would be good simply b/c most of the leaves will be swept off the road and it is (usually) not yet ICY. Also, ill be home from school then.

Get together???? so does that mean i can eat at your house on turkey day???

Comment

Only if you pay for the polish sausage! We have a few places we could meet. I don't really have a car yet. (poor college student) But we could get a framework together for a Coheasive Chicagoland area community.
      Attached Files

Comment

where do u live anyway?
        yeah community has been here for a while now

Comment

I am from Lockport. Sorry, but i just don't see it, being here only about 5 months out of the year. I spend the other time in Ohio, using my busted old buick to practice taking lines. And Nearly Decapatating deer. Damn it, ohio really needs to control its deep population.

Comment

Thats cuz lockport is the middle of domestics and truck city. Head to ClubFR.net for more midwest people.

Comment

Don't Charactorize lockport as a Truck and Domestic city. Sure, we love are Camaros and our Mustangs, but drifting and imports in general are starting to pick up. We are starting to get some nice RWD imports here. But yeah, ill check that website. Oh yea, the stereotypical lockport people are starting to change. We are getting more Chicago people, like me.

Comment

Hey, Ill try to get me and a few buddys together to meet you somewhere. Just name a day(well, night would work better).

Comment

clubfr.net is a total chicag based site for the local scene or what ever the f*ck you want to call it.

A

Comment

haha i work in Lockport
                    lol chicago scene is ghey makes us sound like car show guys f ags
                    Last edited by Reckless Hero; 10-19-2004, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I am off from the 20th to the 28th, So Ill meet pretty much any time. As for places, Im not sure where we could meet. I would say my house, but my house is really my parents house, and as much as they love my friends, I dont think it would fly. Why don't we all meet at:

-a resturant? or...
                      -an old parking lot, like four corners (lemont rd. and 75th street)

Im just trying to think of places. If you guys can think of somwhere, post it.

Comment

I like the Idea of an restaraunt. We could take over say, a dennys and talk without being bothered or harassed for loitering.

Comment

huh. yeah, cool, let me know

Comment

sounds fine but how about buffalo wild wings

Comment

BW3? Sounds good, which one.....? We should find out where everyone is from so we could come up with a fairly central location. I personally would be fine with a Naperville, Downers Grove location. If you wanna talk about it, IM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X