Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go ernie

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
    I will be there in the Kure S15. All new suspension setup...we have some bugs to work out...probably testing at a track this week.
    ernie, your my favorite driver, the only reason i went to D1 this past sunday was to watch u drive. what happened?

Comment

• ^word. entrance people told me you were running on Sunday? I saw your car running fine at the pits too. What happened? Other than seeing the Canadian team, didn't get to see you run.

Comment

• There was a paper floating around the pits that said you would be driving during the all star round but I didnt see you driving at all! is the car ok? are you ok? Some answers would be great!.....

as Wesuri said your his favorite driver, your mine too....

Comment

• why did I not run on Sunday...

Basically a misscommunication within D1 staff...

I hit a cone in practice that was knocked out into the middle of the bank before transition to the first clipping point. This happened during the morning practice on my first run. The cone knocked out my oil cooler. We immediatly had the car towed to the pit and had the oil cooler bypassed. Someone, I don't know who, told D1 that my car was broken and unable to continue. They immediatly bumped me out and replaced me with another driver. I'm assuming they did this once they saw the car leave on a tow truck. They didn't ask me or verify with my team until later in the day. By the time someone went back to D1 with news that my car was fine and able to continue they, D1, said it was too late that I had already been replaced. I wasn't given the slightest chance. Pretty messed up if you ask me. I had some pretty significant sponsors on hand to see the car and driver perform. Not to mention all my family that came to see me drive also.
          Ernie Fixmer
          Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
          Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

• apparently not the only miscommunication...

I heard someone from San Diego was already home and then asked to drive all the way back up to Irwindale only to be rejected and told that he is not going to drive. I imagine he is out all that gas money and time.
            Ernie Fixmer
            Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

• Ouch - that really sucks man. D1 management seems to be taking steps backwards. Good luck in the future, and hope your taking EF Madness to new levels.

Terry
              (posting from Beijing)

Comment

• New Website...and Blog

I have a new website with a blog. I will be posting new stuff that I am doing. It is for friends and fans to keep up with what I am doing.
                Ernie
                www.erniefixmer.com
                ernie@erniefixmer.com
                Last edited by Ernie; 02-13-2008, 12:46 AM. Reason: forgot info...
                Ernie Fixmer
                Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

• Check my website... new blogs happening.
                  www.erniefixmer.com
                  Ernie Fixmer
                  Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

• Hey i remember that team!

Hey,

I used to go to Aja all the time, i was even there when that guy drifted his car into the water! but if memory serves me right team murder was the one of the first crews to start curb kissing! they would get like half an inch away from the curb with their front bumpers! I was there from 93 to 2003! hit me up with a pm i would like to talk to you!

Comment

• Just wanted to bump this, and say whats up Earnie.
                      This is Gabe, you know me very well from back in the day.(blue s14.)hope it's all water under bridge..
                      Hope all is well with the judging thing.
                      I have been seeing you a lot online now!
                      do you still drive?

Comment

Working...
                      X