No announcement yet.

Todays touge run...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the guy from Speed Hawaii did do the complete Evo conversion. But not Dori Star. He is just making stuff up so he can sound cool. Dori Star = Poser.

Comment

I guess it's only natural.. every hobby has it's posers.

We need a good laugh every once in awhile.

Comment

You can drift Foxbody mustangs, yeah thats one of the best cars you can buy in the low high 20s slap on a $4k blower and $300 in slicks, total investment $30k, and run high low 11s'/high 10s. I could then spend another $5k and buy a new suspension and have true super car handling and speed for a grand total of $35k

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia S14
          hmmm...

thank you! Dori Star you stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* idiot .... evo3 huh? mirage conversion...that has to be the lamest thing since the maxima skyline converstion... another form of rice trying to be what you're not in this case trying to show off your car as something it is not. As of this thread u proved that you are a liar, u posted in the model section u met tila haha...now i know that was probably a lie and whoever said that hairpin is from carbon canyon is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.. that hairpin isnt even in this Country.

Comment

Working...
          X