No announcement yet.

Todays touge run...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah got any other pics? Looks more like understeer than drifting. Use more throttle!! Make some smoke for us!! You said you got like 400 hp, use it!!

Comment

dude

i was just entering the turn he didnt even get the good part

( lousy camra man )

Comment

ha HAAAAAAAA...

Comment

HEY

dont mock my skills, or you will get yours...

Comment

its cool

its cool man you will get it next time

Comment

yea...

Comment

ya

yes next time
                ha HAAAAAA!!!

Comment

dude this website is tight

Comment

na bro

it a forum also
                    im from chino hills too what part are you from??

Comment

That Mustang doesn't really look like it's moving......at all. That bodykit almost fooled me for a minute though. I wonder if that car has ever seen anything besides a power-over away from a stop sign.

Comment

hmmm...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry buddy. I just hate Mustangs. And I wasn't saying that you photoshopped that body kit, just that it looks absolutely horrible. Are those rear brake ducts funtional? Yeah, didn't think so. And if the car does happen to be moving, why does neither wheel appear blurry. Yup, looks like they're both perfectly in focus and I can make out every contour line. It's cool though. It's a great picture of parked car. Props for that.

Comment

I hate mustang's...and the fact that you posted one supposedly drifting has made me madder. It doesn't look like that car is moving at all as Jimmyboost said. DEATH TO MUSTANGS

Comment

Originally posted by Oddball 7
                              Hey Cheif...

Well I believe I ran into Mr. Sparkle once...and he is not a good touge driver. It was on the backside of GMR/ East Fork road a little over a year ago. We went for a run as well as he.

On the way back he decided to lead and held up pretty much the whole group.... S14, AE86, DC2, Mustang, Daewoo, AW11, 2 different SW20.... hmmm.... come to think of it... I dont think you knew what the hell you were doing.

Sorry its been bugging me since that guy thought he was god cuz he had an FD and all... "oh yeah im fast compared to these cars, its a RX-7 R1"

But then again it might not be you maybe just a big mistake but optionboy is right.... drifting was somewhat created in the canyon. and just because we touge dosent mean were living an Intial D pipe dream.... we do it (or I do it dont wanna offend) for the passion of driving and experiening the full potential of your car in a more natural setting rather than the $100/hr of track time.

KDM Rules... lol.... j/k
                              That was me, but I have NEVER said "Im fast compared to these cars" nor have ever taken an elitist approach towards other people/cars simply because I have an FD. Most people who know me personally know that I rag on my own cars/car condition and beat on them frequently. I'm sorry, you have me mixed up with the good majority of Subaru owners.

If you're going to start talking trash, get your facts straight. On that run I did not choose to lead, someone wanted me to go up front. If you had a problem with me holding up the 'group' then you should have spoken up and said something, or taken the lead yourself. Some of the people up at GMR knew my cars condition-- blown shocks, bald tires. Don't know what the hell i'm doing? Were you even behind me? I don't recall any daewoo behind me. I believe it was a turbo GC8 behind me. I'm not going to be completely reckless and push my car when its not in top condition, especially when there are about a dozen cars behind me who may or may not be mature drivers-- if i spin out, these guys are most likely going to hit me or wind up falling off the cliff. I'd rather keep my own pace, and get a feel for the road. That's what you call responsibility.

If you're a responsible driver, you're going to keep your own pace with consideration of your cars condition, road condition, and other conditions like other cars on the road. If you've got an attitude like "Im gonna go balls out 10/10ths and f* everyone else" then you shouldnt be driving on the mountain.

I personally can't stand driving on the mountain with lots of cars on the road in close quarters. I prefer just one or two cars, with some breathing room in between. On roads like GMR, it creates to many variables for things to go wrong. I'm sorry, but we both know all too well how many people have eaten it and come close to losing/taking some lives on that road

if you still have a problem with this, then by all means say your piece.
                              Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 07-28-2003, 01:43 AM.

Comment

also, i'm not sure how much you estimate I was holding everyone up... there were only two cars going all out in front of me, and I was only a couple seconds behind them. *shrug*

Comment

Working...
                                X