Wheres everybody from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude...

you should go on a run with us... we should compete...

Comment

I'll head out with u guys someday. I'm not that fast yet. My car is scary as hell in the turns. TQ steer all over the road. I'm saving to a LSD and getting a replacment tranny in a couple weeks to install it in.

Comment

Hey All

Lol this reads like an AA speech

My names Rich and I slide a 93 FD3S (Hi Rich!!!) I have been practicing for awhile now, finding out that tires aint cheap! I'm from Socal, like a good philly cheese steak or buffalo wings, and either a cold Newcastle or Johnny Walker Black straight up. I prefer Speed Metal, but listen to everything except country and rap. I look forward to hooking up with you local guys in the hills sometime, maybe you can teach me.

"But officer, I had two wheels in the intersection when the light changed red.. Ok it was the two Right wheels, but still....

Comment

Originally posted by nitrous
          I`m from norway!!! ...I think I`m the only Norwegian guy on this forum
          yo i use to live out side of stockholm sweaden, we had a silver sapahire roles roce it was pimp, a volvo and a db-4 (thats all mine).

so yeah i got the aston, a 78 triumph spitfire 1500, and a toyota supra, and as soon as i find one that is what i am looking for a 89-94 240 with a trunk. I live in champaign, illinois (GO ILLINI) and next winter i will be moving to detroit ( CCS), pasadina ( Art CEnter) or england (some name). word i like all types of food, I'm hypermedoblic so i eat a lot, and still rezibole a twig.

cheack out www.centralilliniosimports.org thats the other forum i post on

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletproof
            Hey All

Lol this reads like an AA speech

My names Rich and I slide a 93 FD3S (Hi Rich!!!) I have been practicing for awhile now, finding out that tires aint cheap! I'm from Socal, like a good philly cheese steak or buffalo wings, and either a cold Newcastle or Johnny Walker Black straight up. I prefer Speed Metal, but listen to everything except country and rap. I look forward to hooking up with you local guys in the hills sometime, maybe you can teach me.

"But officer, I had two wheels in the intersection when the light changed red.. Ok it was the two Right wheels, but still....
            Where is Socal??

Comment

Southern California

Tustin to be exact

Comment

Oooh...Corona here (near Riverside) want to go to a tight place for mountain runs...email me and I'll let you know where I go.

Comment

Re: Wheres everybody from?

Originally posted by Dori Star
                  hey everybody, where you all from?
                  type of car u have,type of car you like, favorite food, drinks, music, and other personal crap that noone else wants to hear about post here.
                  Jayvee

Southern California, Seal Beach

Toyota supra 86 7M-GE

Loves supras the most, RX-7 FD, SKYLINES, 240

FAVORITE FOODS

Junk foods, Thai, Chinese, sandwiches from Lilly’s!!!!

Comment

I'm stationed In Okinawa, japan.
                    Drive a toyota soarer
                    Like Too many cars to list mainly all jap performance cars and ferrari's and vette's
                    fav food would have to be chicken cutlet curry with cuttle fish level 4 from coco's
                    fav drink rum and coke

Comment

<-------Washington State

Comment

socal san deigo!
                        eclipse gst
                        savin up for a gsxr1000
                        corn dogs!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whatsadrift?
                          socal san deigo!
                          eclipse gst
                          savin up for a gsxr1000
                          corn dogs!!!!!!!
                          Another fwd DMSer, SICK. what year is urs?

Comment

so caL NorthRige, Van Nuys

cuRRentLy driving a b16a crx and a miata roadster with a full garage vary kit sponsered by importfan.com

retiring the honda and getting a hachiroku

hit me up when you guys do your runs down there near angeles crest..

i also do runs with the miata club down here near pch and topanga / muhollund canyon..

Comment

yo jsigone shes a 90! cool, you got a 20g too!

Comment

I live in dirt

I'm from Chandler, Arizona the drift, I mean dirt capitol of the world...

Ryan
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X