Wheres everybody from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm...
    my names Josh, i'm from portland OR, but am currently in korea (army). I have an 85 mr2 w/ blown head gasket and an 86 rx7 gxl. my mr2 was my first car, and so I was born a grip driver. I was in monterey, CA for a while, which is surrounded by killer mountain roads, so I passed most weekends off in the touge. my mr2 has 90hp (poor thing is dying, ok, so it did die) - all my cash went to suspension. damn did that thing have grip... h/g blew a a couple days before i left monterey, so i left it at my dads house. next stop - middle of nowhere texas (San Angelo). i bought the FC and started drifting. now im in korea. with no car. the Army hates me- they seem to think there's not enough parking for everyone to have a car.
    o, and I like long island iced teas.

ok im done crying.

anybody heard of racing/drifitng in korea? just wondering.

btw - my mr2's getting a rebuild then going ITA, and the rx7's getting a v8. what fun!

funny story - on my way back home from texas, i stopped by monterey to visit a friend who's still there. he has an 86 MR2 (he bought it cause he loved mine so much- hehe). so we raced initial D style - him with 15" TE-37's wrapped in Azenis' and me with everyhting I owned in the back :P that mustve been a sight!

ok im done. really!

Comment

Dude your in korea its all about the KDM daewoo... LOL

just kiddin i own a daewoo and do a lot of touge so i dont know there might be the same kind of sick morons driving daewoos out there in korea for touge... lol

well im out peace.

Comment

Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
          Let me check again *moves grass door to the side and looks out his grass hut* Must have been a dream!!

LoL!!!!!!

Comment

hey whats up everyone. my names scott. i've been a drifter for a couple years. been threw a few cars and so on. rite now i'm building a 90 coupe with a rb20 in it. trying to get it ready for hyperfest. i live on the east coast.

been threw a couple hachi's and s13's. but i got a nice clean chassis for this project. i work on nissans for the daily grind. gets old sometimes. sometimes it's cool.

i eat potstickers all day, and drift at night. except lately since i started this car a week or so ago. now i just eat potstickers all day and build this car all night

anyways whats up, good to see everyone. we need some more gal drifters.and whats the ratio of east coast to west?

lAtA...scott

Comment

Hey everybody, my name is Grant and I live in Lafayette, CA (bout 10 min. away from Berkeley/Oakland) I'm 14 years old and have been learning about drifting and cars for bout 2 years now.

Comment

im 21m from philly. I drive a toyota camry 4cy automatic. most of you guys over here could spank me going straight or sideway.

Comment

19 from Seattle

Comment

annapolis, MD, and one of the rare few I know in the area...not many events that take place around here...and if you couldn't already tell by the name, I've only drifted my own car in two events of the 4 i've attended...will be 2 outta 5 this comming month....I'm working on just BUYING another S13...I have bad car luck

Comment

Sweden

I´´m from SWEDEN

33 years old

driving av AE86 Levin -86

Comment

HOME AND PERSONAL:
                        hey all. representing the North Carolina and South Carolina area here. Chiropractic student. Graduate in Dec. Got a job offer on Las Vegas, so may be moving out west in January.

CARS:
                        1974 BMW 2002 with full ITB suspension, dual 44's, 304 schrick cam, and JE 10:1 pistons.

1992 MX-5 Miata Roadster. just got it 2 days ago. stock. red. fun.

2003 WRX Wagon. WR Pearl Blue. Intake mod, Whiteline rear sway bar, Progress springs, blitz TT, blitz exhaust ordered (been on back order for 2 months )

FOOD:
                        Italian and Mexican and my Mom's southern home cookn'

DRINK:
                        R/C cola, rum and coke, fuzzy navel

MUZIK:
                        anything that's bass laden. metal, trance, hip-house, rock, rap, underground, etc.

Comment

the names myk (mike), i spell it that way to piss off english teachures...but um i am in western iowa moving back to western neb. um only 15 so no car yet but i am savin up for the 240...all about performance...ive allready rebuilt three engines so dont think im to noobyish...and i dont think drifting is allowed out here do to cows...jk when i get my wheels i should be one of the first to slide sideways (on purpose) out here in the middle of nowhere and if i am wrong just anyone let me know, that would be nice to talk to others out here, but owell have a good one YALL!
                          -myk_

Comment

I REALLY gotta get more of my fellow Canucks on here

Comment

San Diego, California

Comment

ey all, i'm from Glendale, near LA, i am, 14, and i'm currently in the process of buying a '85 AE86 that has a turbo'd 4ag, carbon fiber hood, and volk te37s. First mods i'll put in there are a KAAZ two way LSD, SSR SP1 rims, watanabe gunmetal polished lip rims, (you can never have too many rims) coilovers, tie rods, chassis strengthening parts, RSR GTCII exhaust, intake, some really crazy cams, j blood front bumper, bride racing seats, financially permiting of course (meaning, its never gunna happen)

oh and i like pizza, and ym favorite bands are the Distillers, Suicidal Tendencies, Operation Ivy, Beck, The Doors, Sublime, Rancid, Social D. Mad Caddies, Bob Marley, and my irish buds DROPKICK MURPHEYS

Comment

Working...
                                X