Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup Nightwalker is right!

Comment

ok nightalker, who the hell are you? to say who is lying? iam taking offence to your comments becaue i am one of the one who stated that initial d helped the get into drifting, and if i just started drifting a year ago how do i have so much work into my car? you know jspec *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* inst cheap.

oh yeah i didn't know them made "euro" lights for a 240

Comment

initial d didnt get me into drifting. but i still like watching the cartoon. well...... almost any cartoon for that matter :P

Comment

I'm the guy drifting on the outside line aroung you! Thats who I am. I'm glad you got yourself all the JDM $hit from Jspec, but you got rippped off. Their stuff is overpriced. Its ok if Initial D got you into drifting, but if you went about it in a sensible way, you wouldn't be offended by my post. The guys who are taking their time and learning from doing rather than from Stupid Street, and Initial D are not worried about little posts. You can have a right hand drive 180sx for all I care, you still can't drive. I've seen guys in California with nice quality rides, and when they open their mouths--> (RICE!) Just rich kids with a lot of parts and no skill; one of the reasons drifting may not blow up like drag racing. In drag racing, you can just slam the gears, and jump the clutch and gas. In drifting, its a whole different world. But what a million parts does is inflate egos. "I have an SR20, tein suspension, bride seats, greddy manifold, Jic Magic titanium exhaust, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah". Everyone ohs and ahhs, but these guys never drift their cars. They buy a spin turn knob, and put option stickers on their cars to look like guys who are actually drifting. People assume, and if you look like a drifter, smell like a drifter, and walk like a drifter, then YOU must be a DRIFTER. ... ... ... Thats all, I'm just annoyed by you guys. Until you learn how to drift, don't open your mouths, or try dumb@$$ things on the streets. Thats all I ask.

Comment

dude, nighty, you don't even know these kids, cool off dude, you have a piont, but don't go overboard with the insults

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
              I'm the guy drifting on the outside line aroung you! Thats who I am. I'm glad you got yourself all the JDM $hit from Jspec, but you got rippped off. Their stuff is overpriced. Its ok if Initial D got you into drifting, but if you went about it in a sensible way, you wouldn't be offended by my post. The guys who are taking their time and learning from doing rather than from Stupid Street, and Initial D are not worried about little posts. You can have a right hand drive 180sx for all I care, you still can't drive. I've seen guys in California with nice quality rides, and when they open their mouths--> (RICE!) Just rich kids with a lot of parts and no skill; one of the reasons drifting may not blow up like drag racing. In drag racing, you can just slam the gears, and jump the clutch and gas. In drifting, its a whole different world. But what a million parts does is inflate egos. "I have an SR20, tein suspension, bride seats, greddy manifold, Jic Magic titanium exhaust, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah". Everyone ohs and ahhs, but these guys never drift their cars. They buy a spin turn knob, and put option stickers on their cars to look like guys who are actually drifting. People assume, and if you look like a drifter, smell like a drifter, and walk like a drifter, then YOU must be a DRIFTER. ... ... ... Thats all, I'm just annoyed by you guys. Until you learn how to drift, don't open your mouths, or try dumb@$$ things on the streets. Thats all I ask.
              yknow whats weird? i've met allot of kids with civics that have option stickers and stuff. they wear option shirts and stuff like that. i understand where youre coming from.

Comment

.........ooo0000000000000ooooo...... <--cooling off. actually i was done when I said "Thats all" thank you for playing though.

Comment

YES

AMEN TO THAT BROTHA!

that kinda stuff is really annoying...a lot of people like that in my parts

Comment

the only thing i bought from jspec is a nismo lsd, and im far from rich im 21 and i live on my own, work full time, and um....am the only DRIFTER in my area. (at least that i know of) you make me as sick as this months super street.

Comment

awww cmon jspec stuff isnt that expensive

Comment

Comment

I got into it from reading superstreet and then Initial D...and then I took my dad's CL500 to the S-curves on the parkway.....almost wrecked it..but it was fun as hell!!

Comment

GRAN TURISMO 1, 2, and 3! I got into it several years ago before I could drive because I found out how incredibly fun it was to tune a car to be a drifter. This is before I'd ever even heard of it as a sport. I've gotten better over the years, kind of using the game as a tool, like many F1 drivers do. Now I watch Drift Tengoku DVDs.

Comment

it had to be the first gran turismo, when u did the versus mode it asked "standard" or "drift." i always picked standard because who the hell would want the car to lose control? GT3 came out and now i set my car up for drifting...and am currently trying to set up my actual 240 for drifting..why the hell cant i get the parts as fast as i do in the game?

Comment

Wow, alright I was reading about everyone getting into drift. I was feeling pretty good because a lot of people did it the same way I did. Through Initial D and then they learned about the real way to drift. I see a lot of these kids still don't have their drivers license but hey atleast they will know what to do when they learn to drive. Nightwalker, I am probably an amateur compared to you but at least I know I can use the power of the car to slide the back end out. Geeze I can even do it in my s10. I don't think you should shoot down these little kids hopes and dreams because you think they are going to ruin the sport. I am glad that they are on this site, the kids not on this site are going to be the ones that ruin it not these because we can teach them the right way just by posting our thoughts on here. We are the role models and the two twins good luck to you guys, but learn to drive your car before you learn to drift don't do it all in one day. You will definately be breaking your cars really quick. Okay now on to what I can do. I got my drivers license late because I hated driving, probably because my mother always liked to yell at me when I was learning. Didn't you guys hate that. I got so mad this one time I remember gunning it in reverse and almost backing into Taco Bell. Then I got my license finally, well barely too. I did it on the first try atleast. I just didn't have the experience I needed to be a good driver. My first car was a 96 Monte Carlo Z34 with a ground effects kit and rear low profile spoiler, it was a very nice car. After getting my license I watched tf and tf over and over. I started buying the magazines, mostly Import Tuner. So I started wanting to trick out my car but my mom wouldn't have it because she gave it to me. So I made her buy me another car that I could do stuff to, that was my 91 Celica that I just recently sold, ff of course. I had to learn how to drive a stick which was a big step, I wasn't scared like most people I talk to are, it just took a week to get it down good where I could drive without thinking about shifting. The mods all started with the rims and low profile toyo proxes, my stepdad worked at tire and service shops all his life so my mom got me hooked up. Then came the neons, which was a faze and after having numerous ones break and having leds burn out I ripped them all out and started looking at going fast. So then came the 2.5 inch straight pipe exhaust. I also looked at doing things to make it easier to shift like cutting the shift stick. Then it came to lowering springs because I not only wanted the lowered look but also better handling, which I put on myself. In a whole year of owning that car it taught me a lot. I got into like 4 accidents with it, I spent countless hours banging out fenders and replacing a door then I did my school work, being a top student that was rare. With that car I also looked at reducing weight and that is how I got into fiberglassing, sheet metal on cars is very heavy. I would rather just rip off a cracked fiberglass quarter panel and rivet a new one back on then cut off a steel one, hammer and dolly one out, and then weld it back on. Before I knew it I was working on my friends cars and putting their ideas on to their cars. I have always drived like a crazy a** even when I first got my Celica I was e-braking. After mastering ff power slides I got tired of the car even though it taught me a lot and gave me a great rep. in my area. I had to have rear wheel drive to fullfil my erge to slide it sideways. So I am currently in the process of buying a 240sx with a blown engine and installing a SR20DET. I know rather nothing about suspension right now besides lowering springs and strut bars but I guess I will have to do some reading to get a good set up. I do have a road that I drive on but I know after a while I will have the cops on me because it has a total of maybe 5 houses at the end of it after all the corners but I know they will still hear me and I don't want to risk driving in the day with someone on the road so I guess some people are going to have to be woken up. No touge in Michigan which sucks. I am probably going to move to Japan in some part of my life. Japanese cars all the way American cars in my opinion suck. I am having a hard time seeing big drifts in muscle cars so crazyhawaiian you better show me something because I do look down upon you in my eyes and anyone else please maybe post some clips or shots of your drifts because I love to see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X