Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULL CARBON JGT MIRRORS(like signal auto) s13 s14 s15 ae86

MSRP: 600.00 USD

asking 350 obo. shipping available(+20usd)
    they are BRAND NEW IN BOX! i have 2 sets here.
    EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED: JDMEVERYTHING@HOTMAIL.COM

*THESE ARE THE UNIVERSAL MIRRORS, it can be mounted onto ANY CAR but it requires custom work(like a peice of ABS plastic or something). FITS s13, s14, s15 ek, dc2, ep, dc5, ap1, AND MUCHMORE

heres a copy/paste of product description:

C-WINGSŪ FULL CARBON JGT MIRRORS
    Detailed Description
    Full carbon fiber base for clean JDM look. Fully adjustable mirrors, complete with adjustment hardware and mounting hardware. Mount to your fender or door!

OEM mirrors on the Integra 94-01 can account for as much as 5% of the drag, C-Wings mirrors are much smaller than OEM and lighter for minimum drag.

MSRP: $600 my @SS, the signal ones go for 1/2 that, hell at D1 they were selling for $250 for a limited time.

Comment

do u know what OBO stands for?

it stands for OR BEST OFFER..
      make me an offer if u want them, if not then don't buy them

Comment

Seriously though, expensive, but nice looking mirrors, the skyline isnt bad either.
        Last edited by nissanguy_24; 04-23-2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

yeah i hope u get some good offers. they would look really nice on any car. good luck

Comment

All I was saying is to not lie to people about the MSRP on them. They are very nice mirrors and I have been a fan of importfan.com for a long time. Good luck with them just dont exaggerate.

Comment

i totally understand your comment, thank u

let me lower the price to 250 OBO then..

i was TOLD they go for 600 bucks when i traded parts for them.

but ohwellz.. 250 OBO so cal local pickup or +20 for shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                All I was saying is to not lie to people about the MSRP on them. They are very nice mirrors and I have been a fan of importfan.com for a long time. Good luck with them just dont exaggerate.
                uh... a fan of importfan.com? i havnt heard one good thing about them. i think they lead the industry in crappy fitment.

Comment

I havnt havnt had anyone complain about bad fitment here. Everyone of my friends that ordered anything took all their stuff to a body shop and had no problems at all. I do know where you are comming from though, some times a company just has a string of bad luck or crap stock in, it happens. But hey to each his own company loyalty.

Comment

Working...
                  X