No announcement yet.

Socal Meet #4 (March 6th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't organize a meet, can someone else do it pls? Im too busy with work .

Comment

Wanna play some initial D 2nd stage in the OC?!!?!

Comment

Negative. I only play Version 3 now ^_^

Comment

hey im new here but i wanna get in on this...i live near irwindale...plus do i gotta have a driftable car to show up? haha thanx!

Comment

Nope everyong is welcome. Im thinking were gonna have it in solona agian.

Comment

hey thanx...you all seem like realy cool guys...how many ppl are we talking that come to these things as well as what is the average age groups?

Comment

Bout 20+ people show, with ages from 17-30+ most around 18-21

Comment

lol im the youngest outa the meets ( 17 ) and i used to show up in the pt cruiser..ahah... i know ya guys miss it .... ......solona is soo damn cold over there...

Comment

Originally posted by d-unit racing
                    hey im new here but i wanna get in on this...i live near irwindale...plus do i gotta have a driftable car to show up? haha thanx!

thats a pretty far drive down to SD..... but we get peeps from all over even the OC.... dont expect for the meet to be fun cus somtimes places dont get secured and such...its worth the drive though..meet some peeps have a good time...the touges are really fun too ahaha...

Comment

hopefully my FD'll be running by then

Comment

So.. SOLONA BEACH?. Same place? another TOUGE around that place? time?.. 10pm or later. I hope.

Comment

holy sh!t! Solana Beach? that is like a 3 hour drive for me...something like oceanside is completely outta tha question? man that is really far...looks like i might not be able to go after all...well if ya change it to somewhere closer i will definitely be able to go but that is so freakin far...oh well...sucks to be me!

Comment

there are some nice touge runs near temecula and up in the reservations

Comment

Whats in oceanside?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                                Whats in oceanside?
                                haha im not sure but its closer than solana beach!

Comment

Working...
                                X