Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehee aight it's on then.... if we go to boomers

Comment

I can pick you up jack. okay it's on Initial D at boomers!

Jack I play at the family fun center on carson. I'm the only one who dares blow 100 bucks in a sitting. So addictive esp. when the supra was down. lol

But boomers is a must free tokens!!!! So you SD guys just bring gas/food money.

Have any of you guys heard of battle gear?

That game has bad handleing but the only thing cool about it was it had an e-brake feature on it. haha

Hey we can go mountian climbing after wards.

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
      BBQ!
      maybe next time.

Originally posted by Chas
      PS Young Dong will WRECK anyone at bowling, or anything else for that matter. Cause we are the best.............
      Sure you guys are.

" I gotzz to see dizzz "
      Last edited by emission; 03-11-2004, 05:22 AM.

Comment

I don't know how many tokens rob can hook up but maybe he can get a us some at a discount or something.... we'll see

Comment

woohoo initial d arcade.....too bad im in vers 3 now but i think we should go down to speedzone and then maybe life plaza.....theres always scoobies that meet up there and import cars all over

Comment

life plaza is a bust now I hear cops keep coming and telling peps to leave

Comment

We should defenitely go to SpeedZone

Slick track drifting rocks...

However, that would mean changing to a sunday to take anvantage of the all night deal.

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                life plaza is a bust now I hear cops keep coming and telling peps to leave
                Yeah, Socalsupra members used to meet up there every friday.

Were currently looking for a new home.

Discounts are better then nothing.

Comment

actually, BG's physics and handling are a lot more realistic than Initial D.....i mean Initial D ver. 2 = *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* drifting game. ver.1 and 3 is where its at. =P speedzone sounds fun but i think even just another BBQ would be kool. i mean just a place to meet is fine with me.

Comment

I dont know but if you guys are still having this meet in Irvine, me and DRIFTINGLIFE can actually go to this meet. We'll be arriving in an SR20DET powered S13. WE NEED MORE MEETINGS!!! this was a good idea.

Comment

must u tell everyone about the SR?! and we get free tokens if we bring $20?

Comment

What's the time?? If it is after 7pm count me in!!!

Comment

finally, a meet that is not more than 2 hours away from me... im planning on going, might bring a couple of friends. so yea whats the deal with the free tokens? i have never been there, wanna help a arcade newb out? allthough i suck at ID, its still fun to play every once and awhile. MORE MEETS IN THIS AREA. i know organization is hard, but its worth it.

Comment

I'll have to see dunno how much he can hook up since he isn't the boss but I'll see what we can doo

Comment

Our last meet was on Oct 18, 03

I basically took care of organizing our first meet. We had a great turnout and that was just our first meet. So far many of us promised another meet back-to-back but haven’t successfully came through.

Jack it dosen't matter if we get a few tokens. I'm willing to spend another 200 bucks for our meet. 200 bucks was just enough for our BBQ meet.

Seems like we have fun when were BBQ’n
                              I'm down to throw another BBQ meet. I'll provide most of the food, I'll leave the sodas and snacks up to you guys. The next BBQ spot is going to be crazy.

I'll try and get on aim tonight.

Pm numericzero if you wanna talk.

Comment

aight rob said he's willing to do a discount for tokens but gotta keep it on the d/l yo.... cuz he's doing it personally not company involved...

Comment

Working...
                                X