Socal OC meet 04-10-04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emission
    Me and the team wanted to go mountian climbing before the meet.

But you have better bring gas money!
    That's early.

Comment

WAHH BEFORE THE MEET?!?! wat time u talkin bout dude...cause traffic/cops are out early aside from the daytime climbing....

Comment

lol dude we run early like from 12pm to 5pm never had a problem yet.

Comment

Hit up miramar speed circuit. Best place for go-karts. And the thing that'll make everyone wanna go is that they have Initial D open to the public for $0.50 a run. Cant beat that! But like chas said, if Young Dong shows up to race, the nights over for everybody. lol.

Comment

I am not from so -cal but I do travel down there once a year. June july usually. In another thread I was trying to get a few people (approx 8 cars) together to go to buttonwillow and have a little drift outing--in june or july-any one interested--see so cal Gymkhana in the drfting forum if interested-there is more info there. Oh when I am down there maybe I meet up with you guys or something--

Comment

Originally posted by treb
              Hit up miramar speed circuit. Best place for go-karts. And the thing that'll make everyone wanna go is that they have Initial D open to the public for $0.50 a run. Cant beat that! But like chas said, if Young Dong shows up to race, the nights over for everybody. lol.
              "Oh, i gots to see this"

Comment

Originally posted by treb
                Yeah, but what Initial D do they have? If it's anything other than JDM Ver. 3, no point even bothering with it....

Comment

Only two places have ID3. And big arcades like boomers usually never have Japanese versions.

Comment

Dude, this place looks hella fun. I'm all about speedzone as it is. They keep letting me back even though we've broken like 3 karts. (Not on purpse, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* happens) For ID gaming, try Arcade Infinity also. I have not had a chance to play the Initial D game, yet. My buddy told me about Arcade Infinity. The last few times I've been through speedzone, ID has been out of order. This sounds like it would be a greeat time.

Comment

hi guys,

i live in oc so count me in. i always wanted to join a team but never found one...drifting is something i personally love to bo but never did it. this would be a good start. i own a mrs spyder.... anyone have any opinion on how to tune up my spyder for drifting?
                      Last edited by mrs_spyder; 03-21-2004, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Join my team =P

It would be hard to run an MR-S in D1 style competition. But it's one of the best touge cars around. Depends on what kind of "drifting" you're talking about.

Comment

one of the guys on my team has a mrs spyder trd widebody he wants to drift it but I told him it's to difficult for him.... hehehe but he wants to do something w/ it =)

Comment

Drifting is hard anyways.. so drift it.

Comment

YEAH..I KNOW IT HARD...I WENT OUT TO THE MALL PARKING LOT LAST NIGHT AND TRY TO DO A 180 COUPLE OF TIME. IT'S HARD BUT I STILL WANNA GET IT A TRY. IF THEY CAN DRIFT MY CAR OVER IN JAPAN, I AM PRETTY SURE CAN I MANAGE TO DRIFT IT OVER HERE SOONER OR LATER. IT ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME AND PRACTICE YOU PUT INTO IT. OH..WOULD IT BE BETTER TO PUT BACK MY STOCK RIM INSTEAD OF MY 17" THAT I HAVE ON RITE NOW FOR THE REAR?
                              Last edited by mrs_spyder; 03-21-2004, 03:10 PM.

Comment

hehehe yeah true true drifting is hard.... but mid ship cars are harder everything has to be done earlier but if it's done u'r this ish

Comment

Working...
                                X