No announcement yet.

San Diego Meet, April 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll get 2 NA is best and 1 Turbo is best sticker for $10.

just look for the 13yr old at the meet. >.>

Comment

• bring a few, id like to check them out.

Comment

• Pat, let me have an N/A one T_T

btw what are you going to do with those?

Comment

• i was planning on givin gyou the NA one. keeping an NA one and Turbo one when i get my 86 and decide what to do with it.

Comment

• Thanks.

By the way, thinking about turbo all of a sudden?

Comment

• Who put that propaganda into his little head? Max, it better not have been.

Comment

• Hopefully my hachi will be resurected in time... we'll have to see tomorrow.

Comment

• STEVE, why dont you meet me at the shop a little before i can give you/throw on your sturt bar...

just let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretch240sx
                    STEVE, why dont you meet me at the shop a little before i can give you/throw on your sturt bar...

just let me know.

yeah sure.... lemme give u a time later......hey are u going too?

Comment

• yeah il probably go, i think ed wants to bring the R out too

Comment

• No no ed, cause if its a crappy meet, i dont want his *Censored**Censored**Censored* getting mad

Comment

• as long as he gets a decent drive after this meet, he wont be mad...

Comment

• hey someone wanna buy me a N/A and T sticker I'll gladly pay you at the beach meet with BBQ.

Comment

• I'm not planning on going with my RX-7 in it's current condition. Maybe I'll hitch a ride with someone. I'm not sure.

Comment

• i might not go to this meet due to my car having problems..... as in spark plugs, fuel filter, carbreator.... do u guys know if mechanic shops charge u for them to check out ur car to see what the problem is?

Comment

Working...
                                X