No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah, man. the one week i'm out of town. Oh well don't think i'd get to do anything on account of technical issues anyway. Hopefully next month i can have some fun.

Comment

• Man why do i have to live like 4 hours away from there...i gotta work wed anyways...also fellas i found a drift event if you are interested...its in Clio, MI at the Auto City Speedway...i have a link...

Drift Battle

We should show them michigan people how we do it here in the big O

Comment

• I'm always for going to that state and showing them why ohio is better than m*ch*g*n

Comment

• Hey just wanted to let everyone know that they didnt have the meet today because it rained....major suckage. It's rescheduled for next sunday, the 9th. Yes, that is mother's day, but your mom will understand, won't she? I talked with some of the people and my friend kyle just got the multi-color paint job on his "Esca-rado" finished(silverado w/ escalade front clip). Its bagged, sits on 22's, Cadillac taillights...too much to list. He was gonna bring it today. Anyway...be there next week, May 9th!
          Last edited by Kptrk06; 05-02-2004, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• whosers... Im back been a long weekend....so ya a DODGE CONQUEST!!! ahhhhh I wanted one of those so bad, I'm a huge dodge fan. Conquest is the ANSWER to the 86. The domestic answer...a colaboration of Mitsu and Dodge ( I love when those two get together and have a love child ) Excellent man, Im super jealous of ur ride now, lol. Ahhh good to be home, let me know if anything goes down this week. Im outta college and only have a couple finals to worry about, well I shall talk to you guys later on, peace.

Comment

• So, just off hand...
              is anyone going to beaver run this week?
              I have no plans at all.

well, except for planning to go to beaver run.

Comment

• MUHAWHAW the f.c. is running and legal now folks, i'll be at beaver, on a side note, would anyone be willing to ride out with me in a 2nd car? i don't have room for the rims i'm brining with me in the fc... *looks in tim's direction*

Comment

• hey srt4ing.. nice bling avatar of your car, hehe. I need to get one of the Taurus, but i don't think i could replace it with the drift king.. isn't that blaspemy or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by HX-50
                    MUHAWHAW the f.c. is running and legal now folks, i'll be at beaver, on a side note, would anyone be willing to ride out with me in a 2nd car? i don't have room for the rims i'm brining with me in the fc... *looks in tim's direction*
                    Dammit, now you guys are going to be able and finally willing to practice now that i'm gone.. when i get back tim's floor will have fallen out, Lee's car will get stolen and chris will pee on himself.. dammit, it's a conspiricay. Well except for the peeing thing. That just happens. I better experience some drifting when i get back or you guys will be named honorary homosexuals who have been making out with each other at the taco bell while i was away..

Comment

• harsh.

Comment

• mmmmmmm....taco bell....mmmmm I MEAN! ugh! yeaaaahhhhh, LOL, thanks it's s spiffy avatar. I don't think I can make Beaver this week. Too short of notice I got too too much going on. good luck to all

Comment

• I can live w/ that...

wait a second..

I'm not ghey!

Comment

• I wish i didnt live in NWO...its like a 3 hour drive for me to PA and the quest does not get very good gas mileage (5-10mpg when beating on it) and my tank is 20 gallons

Comment

• Ah, don't let it bug you. We had the same problem until recently. Some one will do something near you eventualy.
                              and also there's always ways to help mpg.
                              it's not cheap, but you ever think about a multi spark ignition box?
                              even if it's a beater, you can't "beat" more milage,smoother idle, and more power. Look up MSDs or Accel kits.
                              and of course you could gut your car like me.
                              but who wants to be like me?

ARRRRR

Comment

• well i am getting an MSD Blaster 3 coil...and i was going to get new Accel U groove Spark plugs...

Comment

Working...
                                X