No announcement yet.

New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds perfect, you fellas wanna go first or second weekend in october?

Comment

2nd week. 3rd is better with regard to tourist action.

Comment

He is right, if we go mid to late Oct we will still see colors but the leaf peepers will be gone.

Comment

where are you otaku?

I'm in Exeter.

Comment

So how about we meet up for the 16th and 17th of october? That should give everyone ample time to clear their calenders. Moving on, any route Idea's?

Comment

i may be good for those days. we'll see the state of my car then.

Comment

just wondering how old are you guys?

Comment

uh, not that it really matters but im gonna be 20 in november

Comment

I'm also 19.

Comment

Comment

20, going to be 21 in December

Comment

The 16 & 17 sound great. I am out in Henniker, but I go to college in Manchester.

[edit]
                          As for route ideas, we could cruise up to the kangamangus and head accross and through bear notch or something. Just twist the roads up in the mountains there.

Comment

i was just hoping one of you guy's were 21 so we would get some beer. Not while we are driving but like later. yeah...... maybe not.... so i guess the 16 and the 17 of october. I believe thats the weekend after columbus day. I'm free, I do have that place free at winipasauki so please let me know so we don'e rent it out. I't's got 5 bedrooms so we should be set. Any of ayone needs a spair car and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. i got a 88 mr2 turbo yesterday. and it's mint. anyway please let me know by the end of the month.

Peace.

Comment

hahahaha crap, screw my bucket I wanna drive the MR2 lol.

Comment

If my woman comes with me we can get beers. She'll probably have to work though. Yeah the mullet mobile doesn't belong on the touge

I'm glad to see all this coming together, we've got a place to stay, a route, and a bunch of people down with going, We just need to figure out a central meeting location and get a phone number list going.
                                Last edited by Ralli///Art GS; 09-17-2004, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X