No announcement yet.

New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

otakugt4, what do you have for suspension mods?

Comment

let's roll call this and see if we can confirm who is going...

Comment

The car has 4-way adjustable shocks, front and rear strut-tower stablizers and heavy sway bars, she is as stiff as a rock.

OtakuGT4 (Mike) - is all in for it!

Comment

hm...i'm interested to see how I match up. I've only got about 140hp, but the balance and suspension setup is fantastic. So it should be interesting =) what are you running for wheels/tires/brakes?

Comment

I am running Kumoh Ecsta ASX All seasons on 17" OZ Racing wheels, stock 5 piston 12-13" disk brakes. she handles like a dream. I can't wait, this sounds like it is going to be an awesomely fun trip.

Comment

I watched JDM OPTION Vol. #5, Japan Touge Tournament last night. Now i'm itching to go drive / battle with you guys. Where's this cabin located so we can plan a definite route. Should we meet off of I 95 in southern NH?

Comment

I think that is probably the best meeting spot. we can jump on the spaulding and rock it up north from there pretty easy.

Comment

Just tell me where to be and what time to be there. Oh and to add to the count, my GF is going to come along.

[edit]

A friend of mine w/ his modded WRX wants to come along also.
                  Last edited by otakugt4; 09-26-2004, 02:46 PM.

Comment

This sounds ill. me and my buddy down here in MA would be down to go

Comment

someone post on final date. I need to get my cabin free.

Comment

Damn!! We got so many ppl going for the day huh? Now all I got to do is ask my boss for 2 days off. Hmmm anyone know of any good ideas to get days off without killing my boss?

Comment

saturday the 16th and sunday the 17th fellas.

Comment

hey ZeroDrifter, where is your cabin located so we can plan a route

Comment

16 and 17 should be good bacuse it's after columbus day. Ok about directions. it is on a lake in a town called strafford. if you go to mapquest and look of the town you will be golden. it is a small town. about a 1/2 hour from the seacoast and about 40 min form Manchester, NH. keep me posted

Comment

Awesome. I say we meet off of I93, around exit 18. Then go up to the white mountains, Kancamagus Hwy (rt118), the Kancamagus pass, and make it up from there. There have to be a billion sweet roads through there. A$$ crack of dawn saturday morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X