ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RYUJI MIKI; D1GP Japan 2004 Season Winner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol the pic looks like hes sleepy or something but hes got some nice hair what color would u call that

anyways what is the rest of the standing? how did kazama do?

and congratts topsecret/miki

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie
      Damn, $10,000.

I need a car

(Did that actually make up for the costs of competition, not including the purchase cost of the car? I know it wouldn't make up for the cost of obtaining that much skill in the first place...)
      i don't think it covers the cost of competing in even one round....but I think it all goes to the driver (which it should) and the team gets plenty of good publicity and exposure which helps pay for the costs associated with competing.

(on the other hand, we're a tiny company when compared with the likes of HKS, APEX, and Blitz so it's not nearly as easy for us to compete in D1...especially with a car in Super Taikyu, March Cup, and Zero Yon.)

Comment

Originally posted by CFran55
        lol the pic looks like hes sleepy or something but hes got some nice hair what color would u call that

anyways what is the rest of the standing? how did kazama do?

and congratts topsecret/miki
        it's here in Japanese: http://www.d1gp.co.jp/

I translated the top 10 names...

1) MIKI - 110 pts
        2) Taniguchi - 82pts
        3) Imamura - 78pts
        4) Kazama - 72pts
        5) Nomura - 72pts
        6) Kumakubo - 60pts
        7) Maeda - 42pts
        8) Tanaka - 32pts
        9) Hibino - 30pts
        10) Matsuda - 22pts

26) Sam Hubinett - 2pts (can't wait to see him take on the Japanese with that Viper!)

Comment

mmm, id say mikis hair is top secret gold.

Comment

hmmm Topsecret, why does that roo name sound so damn familiar!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topsecret2001
              i don't think it covers the cost of competing in even one round....but I think it all goes to the driver (which it should) and the team gets plenty of good publicity and exposure which helps pay for the costs associated with competing.

(on the other hand, we're a tiny company when compared with the likes of HKS, APEX, and Blitz so it's not nearly as easy for us to compete in D1...especially with a car in Super Taikyu, March Cup, and Zero Yon.)
              Well, scratch that then.

I need a car and a sponsor. Oh yeah, and skill

Do the costs go into entry fees, repairs, fuel, crew salary, or what?...

http://usedcar.autos.yahoo.co.jp/det...1000J039003152

Maybe this will be a good start... eheheh... 2 years of shaken left, but I wonder if it even runs at that price.
              Last edited by Valkyrie; 11-29-2004, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X