X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want tickets! ill post my "why i deserve it" ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
      So am I getting a pair or what? Theres only a hand full of people that want tickets. Im kinda surprised more people dont want FREE tickets.
      several have called in for them so there is no way that we will enough tickets for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
        several have called in for them so there is no way that we will enough tickets for everyone
        As long as I get a ticket ill be one happy camper

Comment

<-------is willing too stop posting for 1 month for a ticket

After the season is over.

Comment

Why I Want Irwindale Tickets

What is it with the one-liner "I just want tickets" thing?

I'm 48 years old and drive American muscle every day to work, but my 17 year old got me into drifting last year when we went to D1 in Sonoma. I was completely hooked. I helped my son buy a 1991 240SX with Silvia conversion, SR20DET, 5 speed and LSD and he flipped it after 9 months. He's 100% OK. It took 6 months, but I talked my wife into letting him look for another 240SX (he was headed for a Volvo 240 DL for sure) - we're looking now. We went to D1 in Sonoma this year with my wife and 5 year old daughter and had a complete blast.

I'm a car guy - I'm restoring a 64 Impala, drive a 2000 Camaro SS, and now I'm yearning for a S14 with a LS1 conversion. I want to convince my wife to let me take my son down to Irwindale, and how could she say no to free tickets. Besides, I deserve the tickets for me for being a dad that wrenched more on my son's car than he did. I am so hooked that my son's interest is almost completely secondary.

Please let me have a pair of tickets. I could use four and take my wife and daughter, but two woudl be sweet.

Thanks,

EastBayBob

Comment

thanks for pointing this out
              one-liners will not work when we are being hit with this many ticket requests

Comment

The first time I heard about drifting was in initial d around 8th grade I tought it was the coolest thing in this world! Later on one of my moms best friends son told me and explained to me how drifting works and how he new how to drift and he will go out in the canyons around 2 &3 in the morning to this secret spot that he new about were people gather and all showed up with the sickest cars and everyone just into drifting! I told him take me PLEASE He said when your older around 16 years old (I was like 13 at the time) to this day he hasent taken me! He did let me borrow a DVD called drifting 101 with keiichi tsyushia back then when he told me and that's what got me into it even more and I started watching his drift bible DVD on YouTube and many other videos! Sense then I've been hooked on drifting and cars! That's all I would talk about in school and how I would say that I was gonna drift when I got my car! I annoyed the heck out of people but, they All thing I'm crazy up to this point and that I'm never Gonna drift or even see a car drift but, I know that deep in my heart I am! But it's just gonna take time! Now I'm 16 1/2 and I've been saving up money to get my self a 240sx wich is my second favorite car but right now it's my 1 cause it's a car I can afford and it looks so cool and I love how many things you can do to it and the many parts! But, to get to the point I will love to get two ticket one for me and one for my best friend so I can finally be there in the stance cheering and screaming and witnessing with my own eyes the beautifull art of drifting for the first time and not in videos anymore! And for my dream to come true and to make another step forward into proving everyone wrong and making my dream come true into becoming a drifter and in what I love! Plus, I know you now! And I'm gonna be one of your future workers hopefully in the future when I get my transportation from my 240sx and if I get hired ! THANK YOU!

Comment

free ticket

I deserve a free ticket because i dump all of my money into my car so that id be able to enjoy this motorsport and i have no money left over to buy one.. =[
                  I think its great drifting.com gives an opportunity for guys like me to to get a free ticket to an awesome event like formula d.
                  Last edited by Ureshii Temanes; 08-25-2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eastbaybob View Post
                    Give me some damn tickets!!!!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
                      Well, here we go....

My inlaws live mere minutes from that track.

It would give me a great excuse to take the wife home to visit them and give me an even better excuse to leave her there for the day.

Har Har Har!

If you could pair it up for me, I could take a friend...
                      If it's a pair.. I'll take my....
                      Father-in-law.....

Comment

Not really looking for free anything. But I just made a realisation. I have been to every single major drifting event ever held in LA, and almost every single event held in California period.

Comment

I deserve a Ticket because I've never been to any drifting event! And I'm bearly getting introduced to drifting
                          In general! Thanks to my friend Erick!!
                          He's been telling me how cool this stuff is and telling me all about cars, drifting, and formula d! I already love cars but he's showing me the DRIFTING side of it all! I've been getting more and more interested about it and I'm kinda loving it now! I really want a ticket so I can be next to my best friend Erick and we can both enjoy and have a blast at formula d irwindale for the fist time and the many more to come!And so I can save the ticket money to by myself some drifting shirts instead!!!

Comment

Did I mention that my daily driven S14 has Tein Super Drift Coilovers?

Rough ride on the way to work?
                            Maybe...

Drift fan, driving through canyon roads from San Bernardino, Ca to Moreno Valley, Ca ?
                            Definately

Comment

please keep posting

these are the MOST demanded tickets of the year

Comment

Bought myself one. Since I guess my reply was not awesome enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X