BBQ after Drift Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ after Drift Day?

Guys since next Drift Day is going to be here at Fontana I wanted to know if any of you that are comeing down want to head out to my pad after Drift Day and have a possible BBQ then head out to the Mills and have fun!!!!

Bring Walkie Talkies if you have them. Buy them if you dont!!!! And if you dont have cash!!! Then thats ok too!!!
    Last edited by ; 07-26-2004, 01:25 PM.

I can't make the bbq, but I'll bring my Supra or RX-7 to the *afterparty* =P

Comment

i am going hopefully

Comment

Guys as far as the BBQ going on thats still going to happen but to head up to GMR I dont think I'm going to go.

But the meet is still going down as always!!

Also I'd like to hear some suggestoins on a new spot near there!!!

There has been alot of police there lately more than always so plz state your mind.

Comment

we should have a variety of spots...soo like on certained saturdays will be in ontario and others will be in fontana or a rest stop in My local mountians

Comment

Guys also add times that you can be there.

Comment

Dude don't talk about jiimer here

Comment

Bro claer out you PM box I cant send you a PM LOL

Comment

Done

Comment

The BBQ will be at 17803 Barbee St. Fontana CA. 92336

After Drift Day 18 and its not far at all from the speedway.

Comment

We do allot of stuff. Like this Saturday I'm having a BBQ so come on down.
                      This is going to be after Saturdays Drift Day 18

17803 Barbee st. Fontana CA. 92336 Phone Number to call is
                      1-909-428-2695 ask for Speedy/Alex if you want more info.

Bring stuff if you can.
                      Chips, Dip, Soda, Cups, Meat, "Burgers, Chicken," if you want them the same with Hot Dogs! What ever you want to bring.

I know some one out there will have the hook ups with meat.

Bring home made stuff too.

Or if you prefer not to bring anything bring money to put in a Jar for us to go get BBQ stuff. $5.00 bucks sounds OK to me.

There will be music bring some Cd's if you like certain stuff.

And mostly have fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X