california perfomance shops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• california perfomance shops!!

hey guys,im not sure how to go about this but does anyone know of any performance shops in California that may be hiring? I really want pursue my passion for Performance automotive and drifting in this area. I am ASE certified and have my associates degree in automotive. Experienced especially with Nissan,Ford,Toyota, and Mazda cars. Please, any feed back would be greatly appreciated!

Why not post up resume for shops to down load and call if you fit there needs.

Comment

If anyone is interested in my job skills and possible employment i will supply you with whatever you need, Just PM me and i will get back to you ASAP. Thank you very much

Comment

Are you in CA now?

Got any dyno tuning experience, IE can you tune Haltech, AEM, PowerFC, or even Motec?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          Are you in CA now?

Got any dyno tuning experience, IE can you tune Haltech, AEM, PowerFC, or even Motec?
          no sir. I am planning on moving out there,that is why i am looking for a job. And no...unfortunately no i do not; that is one area i lack. never tuned on a dyno...

Comment

Working...
          X