quick ? if you would be so kind.... plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick ? if you would be so kind.... plz help

Hey guys just a quick question. Ive been trying to learn how to drift and ive practiced at <15 mph and ive gotten pretty proficient at it buttt..
    ive been tring to drift at about 30 mph going into the drift and eveytime i accelerate, downshift, push n the clutch, pull the e-brake, and then countersteer. That all goes fine and i drift as good as i could hope but when i go to pull out of the drift i always slide in the other direction reallllly bad and start to "lose control"

any advice on how to avoid this?
    thanks,
    tyler
    btw it seems alot worse when i do it on slicker pavement...dont know if that helps...

practice man.. practice... Maybe don't try to over correct so hard too. It is really hard to say what your doing wrong without seeing it but just remember that most pro's have been honing their skills for years. So don't get discouraged and try to got to some sanctioned events near you where you can see other drivers and learn from them as well.

Terry@driftbuffet.com

Comment

aiight man thanks.
      im trying to save up for some classes...

Comment

no problem man. Drift Buffet is al about helping out up and coming drifters.

Check out Drift Day and see if they have an event near you ( I don't know where you are) but they always have great people working there to help you learn. Or you can make an appointment with us and come out to Cali for private instruction.

Terry@driftbuffet.com

Comment

Working...
        X