help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help....

do any of u guys know if on j-garage.com the cars there r realy 4sale? because there is this 1983 Toyota AE86 Levin GT apex that i wanna get but it says how much but it says it in yens
    like look:http://www.j-garage.com/sale/usedcars/stock/109912.html go there and u will see the car if any 1 knows much money is that pleace tell me

hey sexy car man, i'd love to have that?..its in japan right?...you going to import it? your price in US Currency would be $5,366.22

Comment

Why can't our cars go as cheap used as they do in japan.

Comment

5,300 bucks for a (what looks to be) stock AE86 is damn expensive. Plus then you have to import it. Not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan
          5,300 bucks for a (what looks to be) stock AE86 is damn expensive. Plus then you have to import it. Not worth it.
          Or maybe the guy put the money into the engine instead of the outside cuz he is cool like that. He could have a TRD racing engine in it....or some other shiz

Comment

hehe i like to think that the seller would make note of such a thing

Comment

I was exaggerating, but it does say modified for ae86 trueno, which i guess means it is tuned. It seems like a good price knowing that prices for ae86's are rising.

Comment

how much do AE86's go for where you live? On the east coast I can find tuned ones for 6 g's.....and I just missed a deal on a stock one. The guy wanted 800 bucks. No rust or anything. 130,000 miles

Comment

well, within 100 miles of me, theres no corollas for sale... thats how hard they are to find around me. The only place I know I could try is the junkyard thats like 5 minutes away.

Comment

I got mine for 1500, has rust, came with crap suspension etc.

After about 1 year of looking I found it. Don't give up just be patient.

Comment

BTW, I see trd rear wing, advan A3A wheels, 1986-87 front bumper with 83-85 front lip. I wonder whats the mechanicals like?

Comment

Still expensive,but legal here.

Comment

Originally posted by aphxero
                          BTW, I see trd rear wing, advan A3A wheels, 1986-87 front bumper with 83-85 front lip. I wonder whats the mechanicals like?
                          well guess I still have alot more learning to do on the AE86's...I missed the bumper/lip thing

Comment

Working...
                          X