X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody know were it can be downloaded?

Comment

lol silly kids. The show does need improvments. When I saw that "maganaflow presents" thing at top, I was like oh no. And exec producer Craig Liberman, and that makes things seem bad. Personally, I dont know what the hell a magnaflow is, if I can remember its some hillbilly stuff, and when i was looking through an assorated import mag and I saw they *Censored**Censored**Censored* ad saying"catch our drift?" and some cartoon character doing "JDM" poses, I was like who do these guys think they are?

Seems like they are jumping on the bandwagon....

Comment

magnaflow is a good exhaust company for muscle cars and domestics.. v8 power

Comment

Yeah i maybe a newb to this sight but im def not a newb to the world of drifting. And i happen to agree with what mrod is sayin.

Comment

exactly and when you see us rollin you gotta halla at us u know what i mean be clear lol Funkmaster Flex lol kool guy

I'm also 14 man I cant bolive this is a sticky finnally I get some respect I know alot about cars and etc. Im into suspension I'm not tryin to learn as much as I can so when I get my car I will know how to mod it right!!!!!

Comment

Hey I've got an Idea why don't we all send in letters to redline tv, spike tv whatever and give them the real angle, like maybe they could have a guest appearances of like up and comers,pro's, and also show vids that people send in, and definetly get new sponsors. wtf is up with msd and all those domestic companies jumping on the bandwagon. any way I don't wan't to see any more shows like that *Censored**Censored**Censored* Nopi one. after watching that for like a minute, i got pissed off and yelled at the lamp, and my main reason to get all this stuff on the show is that we could then have people behind the scenes, and bring down the system from the inside, thaty'll teach those *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ers. lol. this is what happens when a drifter and an anarchist get loose and become friends.

P.S. I haven't gotten any sleep in 2 days.

Comment

I dont think its a good idea to send in home videos

Comment

I meant like track time vids and no rice.

Comment

yea, but home videos ppl would do retarded stuff on the street and get ppl busted up or sumthing, just like Jackass

Comment

yeah I guess your right. Wait a second. You're from Mass. What part. I used to live in Marshfield.

Comment

Im in Lynn, situated right outside of Boston

Comment

thats cool, so how's drifting in boston?

Comment

non-existant, except ive seen one nice black s14 with deep gunmetal gram lights and a nice exhaust.. other than that... nothing

Comment

You should hit up Duxberry at night. Lots of winding roads. I drove my cousins auto Infiniti I30 through there, got some little inertia drifts going there but it's FF so it's hard as hell. But wow was it fun!

Comment

If redline got a better host and some better features it would b good.. but watelse is there besides features and a host... nothing.. haha thats the whole show

Comment

Working...
                                X