No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You, Dai, Orido, Ueno and Kazu kicked a$$ at NOPI, what did you think of the weekend?

Comment

• Old Skool Cars, Hey Ian, think you already got a hold of me.

my 1 88 u,
      I enjoyed this weekend alot. That demo at nopi nationals was cool. Hope to do it again.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Can Someone Take Me Under There Wing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Desmond Johnson, I am located in a little town in North Carolina. I just finished High School this past May, and I am stuck in this town, I work at a local store, and it sucks. I have been into car's since I was little, and have always love to work on them. I know the basics about cars and how the motors work and everything, its just there is really nuttin out here for me in this little town. If there is anyone out there that has a shop, and willing to take a young kid in, that has the ability to race or drift, etc. and is willing to learn or do what ever it takes then I am that person.

Comment

• stop spamming the board asking for someone to take you under their wing, plus, youve already said your not willing to move out to california, and i dont see alex (or any other driver youve spammed) moving to north carolina just to teach you how to drive.

Comment

• Hey was up, well I've seen your driving and it'e awesome just wondering most of the times that i saw you, you enter in a feint is there a reason that you favor that approach or is it just the easiest way for you to do it on that S2000?
            -Ace-

Comment

• Hey Alex I am hoping to compete in formula d next year not all the events but the local western shore ones. I was wondering how do you get your formula d license and what should I do to prepare. I am currently waiting for funds for the cage and the car will be pretty well set up by then but as far as getting support and being prepared for the event any helpful advice would be great. I will be going in as a 100% privateer so money will be an issue but I want a chance to prove myself and I figure this is the best way. thx

Comment

• I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but how much do you sell the full suspension for a s13 for???? Are there any discounts??

Comment

• Sorry guys, my internet has been broken for a bit.

silver_beast,
                  I actually dont like to use the feint so much but this year we had some problems with the e-brake. Usually I would do a clutch kick and then use the ebrake to get to the right angle before entering the corner. This year unfortunatly the ebrake didnt work for most of the events. They tried replacing the pads and the cables, moved the lever arm, and extended it. Nothing worked. Come to find out the rotors where bad.

brainfood,
                  There will be events to get a licence. I wouldnt worry too much about running in formula d untill you get your licence. I would suggest running in drift showoff or dday comp and do well before spending the money to make your car formula d legal.

Nismo,
                  You can look at the prices on my web site, www.battleversion.com
                  If you purchase all the rear arms at once, then you do get a discount.
                  BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• That's cool! are there any plans of you switching from the s2000 to another car or are you still breaking in that s2k
                    Last edited by silver_beast; 10-13-2005, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• hey alex, gotten any of my e-mails about the supra 4 link for my corolla? just wondering since i wanna bring it out to next dday for you to try out

Comment

• silver_beast,
                        I'm not sure what will be going on for next year but I will be driving the car for a few more events at least till the end of this year.

daytona350z,
                        I havent gotten any emails laitly. Hit me up again. I saw some pics of you car and I'm impressed.

Comment

• Coolant problem Question 4 the pros!

Hey alex im new to this site but have been representing drifting in Boise,Idaho for a few years now. I do all the work to my car myself and feel that I know it pretty well. Been through about 4 swaps and in the middle of a 20v swap. Now to the question for a pro. When my car is running it runs awsome. Little breakdown of mods(fresh 4ag,new stock clutch,headers w/full exaust,full suspension, Intake, cleaned up the TVIS, new injectors, LSD stock, thats about it. Now the problem. since I have had the new motor in I have been threw 1 radiator, 2 waterpump gaskets, and 2 waterpumps. The last pump blew into about 4 pieces. Oh and the hard coolant line that runs under the intake mani. Nothing but water pump problems. Do you think I should start by up grading my Radiator to a aluminum? Or better yet with all the info I have provided what would your best guess as to whats going on be? any ideas would be great. Thanks in advance Alex.....P.S. new ride is dope, Do you still have the primered Hachi?

Comment

• Cant really say whats going on because thats the first time ive heard of someone with so many problems with the water pump.

I can suggest to look for a couple things. My guess is you have a vibration problem. Maybe the pulley is bent, maybe the harmonic ballancer is bad, could be the alt too. Try not making the belt too tight and watch it. See if it starts to flap, if so, look at all the peices individually. Maybe even replace the waterpump housing. I have had a bad one of those.

Yes, I still have my ae86 but its silver again.

Comment

• Another question out of the Boise area

Hey Alex.
                              I got my 85 AE86 flat black ( looks similar to the car you ran at Sanoma in the frist year of FD). My question is.... what is the cheapest way of increassing the tourge range of the 86. I got a redtop block with bluetop head, mod. air intake, and thats about it. I would just like to get the tourge range extended down to around 3 grand.

Onesik86.... Strange that a week after your waterpump busted that Davids waterpump did the same thing.

Comment

• Hey Alex thanks again for the custom S12 tie rods. They are PIMP. I love the angle I'm able to get now. No worries about lunch next time, I got you covered.

Comment

Working...
                                X