No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex, is Battle Version your full time job? What else do you do for a daily grind?

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by UF31Leopard
      here's an old vid of me if you want to watch it. not with this car though. i suck
      http://hometown.aol.com/kiddorifto/superkid.mpg
      Hey, that wasn't that bad!

Comment

hello someone is offering me a 87 corolla the coupe (not the hatchback because the hatchback is a coupe) but anyways he is offering it with "jdm espelir asd springs...worth $200 but im throwing them in...." i dont really know but he wants 1,300 and it has a engine with 189k. i cant really read a answer for 5 days because im not home but thanks for your time. i saw you on some box at bestbuy so kudos <8-)

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
          hello someone is offering me a 87 corolla the coupe (not the hatchback because the hatchback is a coupe) but anyways he is offering it with "jdm espelir asd springs...worth $200 but im throwing them in...." i dont really know but he wants 1,300 and it has a engine with 189k. i cant really read a answer for 5 days because im not home but thanks for your time. i saw you on some box at bestbuy so kudos <8-)
          I'm gonna jump in here and say if the body and frame are straight, I'd go for it. Stuff is going to break on any corolla, so budget in a repair fund equal to at least the purchase price of the car. Coupes are stiffer and lighter than hatchbacks too.

Back to your regularly scheduled Alex...

Comment

lol i'm 14 right now and i race motocross when i get out of highschool i want a career in some kind of motor sport but motocross is to painful broken fingers, arms, concusions... my god i get sick of it... what do you have to say about karting? would that be good leading up to touring cars?? thanks for your time

Comment

um..havent you already asked ryan hampton about the karting thing and he said "go for it if you like it" and that it leads to cart racing or f1 or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by f8ldzz
                Hey, that wasn't that bad!
                thanks but i really need a lot more practice!

and alex thanks for the reply!

Comment

when you going to make tie rods for the 86 maing

Comment

Alex, African or European?

Comment

Hi Alex I just wanted to ask you a few questions

1.What will you drive in the 05 season of FD?
                      2.Since your roommate is Andy I'm guessing you guys have a lot of parties are the house?
                      3.And one last question.I would really appreciate it if you would sign my guestbook on my website.

OK that's it...thx Alex

http://www.freewebs.com/daxmodkilla/
                      my website link^^
                      Last edited by VDMTom; 08-20-2004, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                        um..havent you already asked ryan hampton about the karting thing and he said "go for it if you like it" and that it leads to cart racing or f1 or whatever?
                        yeah what's your point? i would like more than 1 opinion before i go and change what i do... i've been dirtbiking in motocross all my life it would be good to know that more than 1 person supports it

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                          Come on you *Censored**Censored**Censored*s, stop threadjacking!

Comment

Originally posted by parknglotdrfter
                            yeah what's your point? i would like more than 1 opinion before i go and change what i do... i've been dirtbiking in motocross all my life it would be good to know that more than 1 person supports it
                            but the most important support you could have (and NEED) is your OWN. if you try karting and enjoy it..then do it and have fun..also im sure you will learn. im just sayin...its not always up to other people to make decisions for you.

go to a kart track one day and try it out...its great fun

Comment

yes but it would be good to know if more than myself and ryan hampton support it... i don't know if it would be a very good lead off into anything i want to do later on

Comment

is BattleVersion going to be sponsoring any drifter??

Comment

Working...
                                X