Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Songs

It's by D-Downs and it's called My BOV.
    Good beat but I can't d/l it anywhere. This is the link where I heard it. They have the song in the background of a movie by teckademics. It even makes reference to Drifter X!!
    Last edited by silvia_s13; 03-22-2004, 02:27 AM.

the best drift song is "Space Boy"

now lock this shiz... ...but for some odd reaosn, that song jus wants me to floor it....the sound of a WOT car jus goes with the beat...

Comment

man your right that BOV song was tight. I loved the beat in it. hey if you guys know where to find this song then write back.

Comment

remember the CD import tuner put out a year or so ago?

Comment

oh don't even say that it was on there because I threw that CD out!

Comment

No. If it's the CD I got from them with the mag, it wasnt on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
              remember the CD import tuner put out a year or so ago?
              \

That CD sucked soo bad. But somehow its managed to stay in my CD case...

Comment

that guy most of sead like 20 brand names in that song and never sead NOS what a achivement

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                  that guy most of sead like 20 brand names in that song and never sead NOS what a achivement

He talks about 200 shot of nos, and about how his fogger system bubbles. He says it at 1 minute 35 seconds into the song.

Good song though.

Comment

Listen to the sound of my BOV...my BOV...my BOV

Comment

Hey if anybody has that song on a CD can someone put it on Kazaa or something please! that song is tight

Comment

sucks how i dont like rap...but if i did...id prolly like it...only rap song i like is WW3

Comment

i got a 80's song that i feel like racing to. its by AHA, its 'take on me'. i like the lil keyboard part in it. just wanna open it up and race all day. then reality.

Comment

i got a 80's song that i feel like racing to. its by AHA, its 'take on me'. i like the lil keyboard part in it. just wanna open it up and race all day. then reality.

Comment

That song I think is more of a Sunday afternoon drive song...Thinking about how cool you are in your car...But drifting???Not too sure, but whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X