No announcement yet.

DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I agree with not letting them get away with their tyrade regarding D1, we should still consider the source and chalk it up temp insanity.

How do they expect to get sponsors with that kind of absolutely unprofessional behavior. For their drivers sake, I hope they see the errors of their ways and make amends.

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
      Drift Avengers= DRAMA.

I feel bad for Forrest W., Tommy S. and Pat M. Your sponsor is making you guys look bad. I would suggest you look for someone more professional to represent you guys. I can only imagine finding a sponsor during these times(RECESSION) is a b!tch. Good luck. Keep it Real.
      And colin frost

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
        Drift Avengers= DRAMA.

I feel bad for Forrest W., Tommy S. and Pat M. Your sponsor is making you guys look bad. I would suggest you look for someone more professional to represent you guys. I can only imagine finding a sponsor during these times(RECESSION) is a b!tch. Good luck. Keep it Real.
        SERIOUSLY!!!!

Such quality guys now on a bootleg unprofesional team.

Drama Drama Drama

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
          Taking the high road ? really ? Ruth you are f*ckin Wacko ! i just feel sorry for bondurant, wang, and suell that sponsorship is so bad they have to resort to you... i hope there names aren't tarnished for being associated with a nut job like you !

if you arent going to provide proof of the allegations against D1 then an apology is in line !
          get off my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing back already.
          show me one other person who supports a drifting team and pays for all their expenses. when james left all of you begged me for money. some of you still are. so shut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up already.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
            And colin frost
            *Sigh*... its hard in the streets.

Comment

Dr. Z

I wish you armchair captains had as much spirit and loyalty as Ruth does. How many of you support your friends WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS? I just see hates out there. Quit hating and come to
              willow springs WITH US and drift! Ruth does not deserve the insane childish namecalling that is going on... Grow up already!

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                show me one other person who supports a drifting team and pays for all their expenses. when james left all of you begged me for money. some of you still are. so shut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up already.
                You know what? You're right Ruth. We should all just shut the **** up as you so eloquently put it. My appologies. Now can I have some money???

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                  I wish you armchair captains had as much spirit and loyalty as Ruth does. How many of you support your friends WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS? I just see hates out there. Quit hating and come to
                  willow springs WITH US and drift! Ruth does not deserve the insane childish namecalling that is going on... Grow up already!
                  noone is questioning her spirit or loyalty, they are questioning the allegations made by both of you. And it cracks me up that you even have the balls to talk about name calling... quotes made by Dr Z during radio interview .... "certain Orientals" , "we need to take this out of the Japs hands" i think its you and RUTH who need to stop name calling ... PHUCKING IDIOT !

Have i ever asked you for a dime wacko ? no i havent, i could give a flying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* less about your money... but once again you are not addressing the situation at hand ! you made allegations without any merit, and now people are calling you out on it ! so lay off the meth, or whatever you and Dr Z are taking, and supply proof !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
                    noone is questioning her spirit or loyalty, they are questioning the allegations made by both of you. And it cracks me up that you even have the balls to talk about name calling... quotes made by Dr Z during radio interview .... "certain Orientals" , "we need to take this out of the Japs hands" i think its you and RUTH who need to stop name calling ... PHUCKING IDIOT !

Have i ever asked you for a dime wacko ? no i havent, i could give a flying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* less about your money... but once again you are not addressing the situation at hand ! you made allegations without any merit, and now people are calling you out on it ! so lay off the meth, or whatever you and Dr Z are taking, and supply proof !!!!
                    I will ask the person with first hand knowledge to please make a public statement. Im not a rat and if someone doesnt want to come forward because of losing their job, and asked me to wait, then i respect that.

Comment

I will ask the person with first hand knowledge to please make a public statement. Im not a rat and if someone doesnt want to come forward because of losing their job, and asked me to wait, then i respect that.
                      Noone is going to come forward, cause you and Dr Z made all this up on one of your week long meth sessions !

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                        SERIOUSLY!!!!

Such quality guys now on a bootleg unprofesional team.

Drama Drama Drama
                        we are all going to Europe in month to race and will send you an email from the F3 team who has invited us over. You can write all your want about how unprofessional we are when we fly back in the company Gulfstream V and laughing at you losers who have nothing better to do than try to destroy drifting for young and good drivers.
                        karma does come around... sleep with one eye open...

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
                          And colin frost
                          its funny, james and forrest and colin feel sorry for you for having such a pathetic existance that you have nothing better to do than criticize everything.
                          and they are sitting here with me now laughing....

Comment

DRIFT AVENGERS.......you guys just don't get it....All we want is for you to be accountable for all crap you guys were talking. Those were serious allegations.

Hey Ruth....I think "AL" is campaigning to become a Drift Avenger. Hook him up. He needs to coddled and cuddled a little bit, he has too much anger built up inside him. He's a has been drifter looking for someone to latch on to.....

Comment

its funny, james and forrest and colin feel sorry for you for having such a pathetic existance that you have nothing better to do than criticize everything.
                              and they are sitting here with me now laughing....
                              its funny you say that, cause none have come out publicly and backed you up. so til then they are good kids stuck with a crackhead sponsor !

and besides, they seem like the type of people that are laughing at you, not with you !

Comment

we are all going to Europe in month to race and will send you an email from the F3 team who has invited us over. You can write all your want about how unprofessional we are when we fly back in the company Gulfstream V and laughing at you losers who have nothing better to do than try to destroy drifting for young and good drivers.
                                karma does come around... sleep with one eye open...

You could have all the money in the world, but you are still acting very unprofessionally. Stop name dropping. stop braggin about your g5 and euro trips. Drifting is grassroots based. Even the current drift teams are not bragging about their status.

These "losers" have nothing to do but destroy drifting for young and good drivers? You accusing a drift series on drug use, conspiracies, etc etc is NOT TRYING TO DESTROY DRIFTING?

Dr Z, seriously STFU until you apologize for the "oriental" remark.

Ruth, Regarding the d1 accusations, put up or shut up. if you decide to shut up, i would recommend that drifting.com take down the post regarding their accusations, because up until now, it is heresay and slander.

Comment

Working...
                                X