weight of sr20DET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight of sr20DET

Im getting tanabe springs and im doin an sr20 swap....now will the handling and the height of the car be messed up because the sr20 (redtop) weighs less?

no nothing bad will happen except more power

Comment

the weight difference between the KA and SR is only a mater of pounds. So it shouldnt effect anything more then the difference between being out of windshield wipper fluid and having it full.

Comment

Phopower....I think you have replied to every thread i ahve put up....and u usually have the best and most informative answers...i appreciate it! (and when nissanguy replies its always a pleasure!)
        and wud you know how much less the sr20 is on the KA?(i dont feel like searchin right now.....i actually was trying to get a bolt off my bellhousing and i tweaked my neck really really bad,lol)

Comment

np il help you any time any day cus its the summer and i have plenty of time haha

Comment

i think the sr20 is a few pounds heavier not sure but it all makes it up in power its a great engine can handle good power and its reliable.

Comment

if you look at SCC, they'll say the SR is 3lbs lighter than the KA. I haven't tossed the motors on a scale or anything, but I think they're about the same weight, the SR being a little lighter, especially if you take off the AC compressor.

Comment

Working...
              X