No announcement yet.

New England Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a Drift Team called Shadow Arts...im in Nashua NH...hey Zero are you interested in joining or what?we need to meet up sometime so we can recruit you man...

Comment

what exactly is new england ? i live in jersey aso am i in new england ahah

Comment

hey NHDRIFTER

hey man, where in nashua r u located at. i live near the country club. also, we should meet up sometime and drift together, my friends and i have been looking for a solid crew to drift with.

Comment

Jersey is not part of New England.

Comment

i live on fowell ave right off of main street...hell yeah we should meet up somewhere that would be sweet!...i thought there wernt a lot of drifters in NH but i guess im wrong...i dont have a car to drift right now...i have a Rx-7 but it has no motor...im trying to get rid of it and get a AE86 gt-s hatchback...

Comment

I'll sell you a good running chevy 305...you can fix that 7 for good

We were talking about doing a meet earlier but everyone bailed out.

Someone set up another one before the snow flies and all my cars go away for the winter...

Comment

yeah lets all meet up in nashua somewhere like umm the pheasent lane mall parking lot then go to this place in manchester that i just found thats perfect for drifting...i have a bunch of cones we could set up a course...everyone thats interested let me know...parry you have extra cars? maybe you could let me borrow one??haha just kidding..yeah a V8 would be nice but thats not great for drifting though...

Comment

this sounds good.

yeah bro im down for a meet at pheasant lane mall. we should get together this weekend. how bout tomorrow night? round 8 or 9 pm at the food court entrance? let me know, by the way NHDRIFTER, whats ur name? im carlos, maybe ive seen u around...

Comment

hell yeah tomorrow sounds good...my name is Rich...i dont think ive met a carlos...see you at the mall dude...what do you drive?

Comment

sweet

nice 2 meet you rich. i thought you were a kid a knew named rich roberts, my mistake. but im drivin a 93 240sx and an 89 300zx. tryin to sell the z so i can buy my sr20 though. u know the kid who drives the red 240 and has an sr already, cant remember his name but i think he lives in litchfield.

Comment

nice to meet you to...yeah he has the sil-80 front end right?...i dont have a drift car right now but im selling my RX-7 to buy a AE86 or a 240coupe

Comment

sweet

yeah ive been tryin to find him so i can find out who did his motor swap for his sr, cuz i dont know who to bring it to...oh well. you know anyone who might want to buy my 300zx, and did u graduate yet? i graduated in 03, im 19 now. dont mind all the questions, its just i thought i was the only guy in nashua that was into drifting. its good to know there are others too.

Comment

Yea how about setting one up next week, on a friday or saturday, so that I have some hope of being able to attend and perhaps more hten like 2 people will show up.

"tomorow" is a little short notice lol.

Comment

yeah man..me and my buddies are way into drifting...we have are own team...we can deffiantly do the motor swap for you...you just need everything for the motor conversion...you have a 93 so it would be a little diffacult but yeah 4 poeple working together would be a nice SR20 swap happen..no i dont know anyone who wants one sorry man...you should put it in the want ad...

Comment

hahahaha

yeah i guess i got a little over excited about this little crew thats starting to form. but next friday would be perfect for me, we could roll to manchester and practice our technique together. let me know, i seriously wanna get sumthin goin!

Comment

Working...
                                X