Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sam or forseberg ftw. thats my bet.

Comment

Conrad lost... sigh... but Kyle moved on to the final 4!!! wow, this is huge... Go Kyle!
      Hubert Young
      KORE 8 Films

Comment

Wow Kyle Mohan coming on strong from upset city. Congrats to him.

Comment

Finals/Winner now up, Hope you all enjoyed the coverage and look for us for Atlanta. Giveaway for tickets is now runing. Signing off till I am able to get you some coverage up.

-EverythingDrift.com Staff

Comment

Todd Ho - MIA
            Chris Cook - not driving, as of now. In fact, the Viper Sam was driving was Chris Cook's viper last year.

Glad you guys liked the updates. doing what we can to make a difference

Comment

Good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* jacob.

Comment

yah jacob, good job dude. me and cody bet a fictional dollar who won, and we were able to find out everything on his iphone on the way home from teh gunrange. awesome updates duder!

Comment

I lied on signing off till updates, FYI, FD was covered by 3 ED people over the weekend. So please recognize all those involved.

Comment

Yup! George and Chris were a huge help in making the coverage a success. We tried some new things out, and I think they really worked. We HAD to step the game up for season 5!

Comment

Working...
                    X