No announcement yet.

Evo or WRX STi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STI... awesome traction control system, crazy power, looks a lot better than the evo imo.

Comment

Being a mitsu guy I would have to say...

STI since we are on a drifting forum we want a rear drive car. Rumor has it that you can convert an STI to re3ar drive pretty easily. So there is no question about it.

for an all around car. the EVO would be better.

Comment

Pulsar GTIR. 8100 bucks, only one on your block to have one and it's a screamer.

Comment

Amen. on the pulsar GTiR

there is always the Celica GT-4 or lancia delta HF

all can be purchaes reasonably ceap(10k-20k) and have that. "WTF just passed me!" thing going in spades

but if it HAS to come down to EVO or STi..... the STi has hella power but you can get an EVO RS for reasonably cheap

i would go with the STi... it just looks sooo great even if it doens't have a radio...

adam "cheap AWD turbo... Buy a 323GTX" loehmann

Comment

Iwould take my old Pug 205T16...but thats another story..

on to the subject...i vote..."None of the above!!" gawd that shows my age...if anyone gets that line...

Comment

lets see there is a sti down the street, and it is bad a$$ so get a sti.....but last night i saw a evo at wawa, and it was bad a$$..............hmm i can see that this is a realy hard choice

Comment

There is a VCD for the STi - no conversion needed, just turn the knob!

Where's the option for an Impreza P1, the "Skyline Killer"?!

-MR

Comment

Working...
                X