NOPI DRIFT LOSES JUDGE (Mike Peters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I nominate judge judy...and/or...Al.

I say "and/or" because I have a theory that they are the same person.

Seriously though why don't they just bring back fixmer?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcarz02 View Post
      I was hoping for David "Black Stig" Adams.

Comment

Hi everyone. We've had to make a change up in our judging staff due to Mike Peters recent departure. Due to time constraints Jason Jiovani will be assisting us this weekend at the St Louis event. As of now Jason may/may not be the final 3rd judge as we are also working with several others to fill that spot.

Watching the St Louis videos, and talking to the rest of the staff it seems that we will have a much smoother event weekend for drivers and fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Fleming View Post
          Hi everyone. We've had to make a change up in our judging staff due to Mike Peters recent departure. Due to time constraints Jason Jiovani will be assisting us this weekend at the St Louis event. As of now Jason may/may not be the final 3rd judge as we are also working with several others to fill that spot.

Watching the St Louis videos, and talking to the rest of the staff it seems that we will have a much smoother event weekend for drivers and fans.
          So, there may be hope that David "Black Stig" Adams will be the judge?

My prayers may have been answered.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR View Post
            So, there may be hope that David "Black Stig" Adams will be the judge?

My prayers may have been answered.
            You sir, are a poop.

Comment

I wonder why Ernie isn't a judge any more? Is it because NOPI is too cheap to pay?
              bryan rogers would have been the superior choice. As the judge in the DB series last year he was very professional and always fair. The drivers never had any doubt as to the fairness of the judging.

Brogers for Supreme Court Justice in 09.

Comment

Tried to hire Rogers, but it was shot down because flying someone in from the West Coast costs too much I was told.

Jason will be a good interim judge, or however that plays out. Called him to see what he was doing and thankfully they picked him up for the weekend, helps him out too buying him some time to get his car fixed for the next event. I've judged with him a lot at local Florida events and Jason's pretty awesome and will do a great job as long as he just has to judge, along with Roberto and Matt.

Been trying to hire some people (3) to run the show on the ground, but wasn't making any forward progress with that due to apparent budget limitations, although I was trying to keep it as bare bones as possible and not spend any money that didn't NEED to be spent.

GL to Nopi in 2008, Hope they can find some people to hire onboard for the dual events so that the Judges can do their job and not have to play Safety Steward , Media police, run grid/start etc, and also that the event can be run on time without 20 drivers meetings per day.

I'm not capable of doing all those things at the same time, and dedicating the time inbetween events I was having to put forth while working an 8-5 in Texas so I stepped down.

Again good luck to Nopi in 2008, Especially the Drivers who are working their butts off M-F and putting their heart and soul into this series. Best of luck to Nopi with finding some additional staff and match the efforts these drivers are putting forth and have efficient Pro-Level events the drivers deserve and Nopi is capable of putting out as long as they spend the money to get the job done at these dual events.
                Last edited by Mike Peters; 04-17-2008, 10:06 AM.

Comment

i'll work for super cheap and i live on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post
                    i'll work for super cheap and i live on the east coast.
                    Patrick,

I'll hire you!

Comment

yay for Jason, he'll be an awesome judge. Very patient and willing to help anyone who needs a better explanation as to what the judges want.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
                        You wouldn't have any trouble getting to the events.
                        You could just drive your TOPAZ!....

You should tell them to hire you as a consultant.
                        I like your style.............I like your moves!

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                          I wonder why Ernie isn't a judge any more? Is it because NOPI is too cheap to pay?
                          bryan rogers would have been the superior choice. As the judge in the DB series last year he was very professional and always fair. The drivers never had any doubt as to the fairness of the judging.

Brogers for Supreme Court Justice in 09.
                          <3 thanks Terry

Comment

brogers for president!!

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost View Post
                              brogers for president!!
                              At first glance, I thought you said BOOGERS for president

Congrats Jason!

Comment

Working...
                              X