Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SolidSnake2634
    they're already filming the movie here in los angeles. yesterday, i was on the freeway, and i saw this huge trailer truck carrying on it: 4 dark blue s15's with some orange vinyl across the sides. but i don't think there were any decals. they had these massive (i think they were frikin 19 inch rims). that's retarded: hugeass rims for a drift car?
    who cares, there are many people who drift with 18s and 19s hell i remember the endless 350z had 20s on it i beleive *but dont quote me* and tony drove it at a few events and did pretty good in it so ya just my two cents

Comment

• I just sure hope he doesn't blow his floor pan out while drifting... man that was such a bummer in the first one in the drag race

I'm still looking all over salvage yards for a cheap R34 like they did in the second one (deleted scenes)...

I agree with they are just fun to watch... granted I've learned a ton about how to tune cars watching them... but aside from the heavy sarcasm... it's fun to see cars drive fast on the big screen... just to bad they couldn't make a new version of Ronin that only had the car chase and the cars were a cleanly moded GTR hunting down the screaming Tubi's some outlaw put on his F430... I can dream

Chances are that movie wouldn't have much of a plot either... but I'm sure you'd watch it...
      Last edited by RBSileighty; 11-08-2005, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X