No announcement yet.

You know your a Drifter when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you're a drifter when you dont try to impress people by telling them you're a drifter.

Comment

haha, since when did drifting impress people?!?! Most people ask me "why the hell would you buy such a beat *Censored**Censored**Censored* car" and i answer "to drift" and they go "what the hell is drifting", then I attempt to explain and they say "thats stupid, get a real car" cuz they all like muscle shiz

what island are you on hawaiian? have you gone to a drift session shindig?

Comment

I was just teasing all the posers out there. I live on Oahu. I've been going to the drift sessions since 2001. Good fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
          I was just teasing all the posers out there. I live on Oahu. I've been going to the drift sessions since 2001. Good fun!!

hehe. i've been watching since 2001. drifting since 02 :P. but the corolla is for sale now :P

Comment

yah ima be on oahu in august and i wanna go to drift session so bad. I get my permit August 5, so it is actually legal for me to drive (though not having a permit hasn't stopped me before). do you know the schedule of the upcoming runs? ima be there from august 11 to 18.

Comment

damn, i need this in white...

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                yah ima be on oahu in august and i wanna go to drift session so bad. I get my permit August 5, so it is actually legal for me to drive (though not having a permit hasn't stopped me before). do you know the schedule of the upcoming runs? ima be there from august 11 to 18.
                theyre only on once a month. check out www.driftsession.com
                they have a schedule on there.

Comment

nice thanks

Comment

it skips august, so i guess that means there isn't one in august, thanks anyway tho

Comment

here is one

you know your a drifter when you drift the shopping cart at the store around every turn

Comment

i flipped a full cart doing that once!

Comment

lol that is funny as all hell i play it safe when shopping cart drifting but everyonce in a while i will put up the hand

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopDrifter
                            damn, i need this in white...
                            Im not doing anything tomorrow for 10 mins i'll give it a crack at.

Comment

it skips august, so i guess that means there isn't one in august, thanks anyway tho
                              damn that sucks. i just checked it now too. allot of people have gotten allot better. well the cars that i recognize anyway. :P. but i have to admit i dont know allot of people there. well i know who they are. but i dont know'em.

Comment

aug 31 theres an Event, thats why theres no DS. a team from yokohama is coming down, 3 drivers, one of them female. there will be a trial day and the event itself. i dunno when the trials are gonna be.

Comment

Working...
                                X