No announcement yet.

Perfect car for a 16yr Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Mustang or F-body? Every 16-year-old girl in America drives one of those, so it's obviously the right choice.

Comment

Im pretty sure we were talking about something reliable .

Comment

Get her a Datsun 510 Or a Delorean.
        Last edited by DoriFuta-; 06-21-2004, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Delorean!!! She can smuggle coke in it just like John D. did!

Comment

Those are some Kik-4$$ cars.
            I would love to have a rust proof car, consittering my car is full of it.

510s are sweet little drifrs.

Comment

well, look at it this way, your car has character

Comment

If it continues i won't have a car.

Comment

Replace the body panels with wood . Those cars are great.

Comment

I love how most ppl would get flamed for asking the question of what should i buy, but as soon as it says 16 year old girl everyone comes runnin.
                    lol

why dont you just take her out car shopping and give her advice on what to buy ultimately it would be her choice but you could always be there to make sure she buys somthing worthy.

Comment

Well there is a difference between what you should buy yourself (which should be your choice) and what someone should buy a brand new driver. I say ask her what she likes, like a list of 10 cars at a certain price, and then you pick which one you want her to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Tighty_wh1tey
                        why dont you just take her out car shopping and give her advice on what to buy ultimately it would be her choice but you could always be there to make sure she buys somthing worthy.
                        Is it her money shes spending? If it isn't I think its ultimately her parents choice.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Tighty_wh1tey
                            I love how most ppl would get flamed for asking the question of what should i buy, but as soon as it says 16 year old girl everyone comes runnin.
                            lol
                            1) I could careless if it was a man or a woman, we are here to help.

2) 16 is jail bait and anyone looking for a date should goto a dating site.

3) It would really be up to the parents\the girl what kind of car she wants.

4) How do we all know he just didn't put 'Perfect Car For A 16yr Girl' just to draw more attention to this thread so he wouldn't get flamed?

Comment

Originally posted by su_maverick
                              ummmm, s13/R32, I think your suggestions need to be limited by whats available in the US.
                              u guys got camrys and lancers in the US don't u?

Comment

4) How do we all know he just didn't put 'Perfect Car For A 16yr Girl' just to draw more attention to this thread so he wouldn't get flamed?
                                It is for her.

I say ask her what she likes, like a list of 10 cars at a certain price, and then you pick which one you want her to have.
                                I did just that and she chose a Miata, but then changed her maind to a 240sx because it was bigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X