This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Z S13
    I wouldn't really be judging anyone if i didn't even know how to drive yet.
    seriously. pure_drift u should sthu

Comment

Originally posted by 5Z S13
      I wouldn't really be judging anyone if i didn't even know how to drive yet.
      5Z S13's right. you don't have right to pass judgement. you don't even have a car kid. you can say you don't like somebody's style but you can't go around saying someones car is slow or it's stupid based upon it's appearance. i own a civic. it has it has the bodykit, the 17 inch rims, and the big exhaust. don't underestimate my car though... it has plenty of power and it handles well. i'm not all show and no go. i've done my research and added the right upgrades to make my car a decent performance vehicle. i'm tired of you kids overusing the term "rice" and i'm tired of you talking mad *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about hondas. just because a car isn't up to your supposedly superior standards doesn't mean it's rice. i'm really sick and tired of narrow minded people. pure drift... you're as discriminating as the domestic guys used to be. if you were a true automobile enthusiast you would at least respect the different facets of the car world. it don't mean you gotta like it.... just respect it.

Comment

i agree, all hondas look the same...with their big wings and their front wheel drive....and their loud mufflers, but not loud motor....
        wt do u noe?
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah Dren's Civic kicks some *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Turbo, yumm.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
            i saw something horrible today...and im going to try and take a picture of it...
            it was a late 90's FORD mustang...and it had altezza lights and Japanese lettering all over it. on the hood, the doors, the windows...and it was a mexican guy driving it...in not being racist, im just pointing it out...
            Was it green? Because a friend of mine showed me a video he DLed of these two guys talking to the owner of a green 4th gen stang that was kanjid out, had altezzas, and apprently a rather ignorant owner, one of the guys asked him if it was a rotary engined car, it was. He then asked if it was turbod and supercharged, it was. I think there was more, but I can't remember.
            To call it funny would be an understatement.

I disagree with all Honda's being the same though. I'm not to partial to all of them, and I can't stomach civic hatches (sorry) I really like Del-Sol's (I've even seen some good looking first gens) Preludes (My friend hates the 89-94(?) models, I like 'em a lot) and need I mention the S2000?

As far as the NSX goes though... not really a bad car in itself, just horrendously over priced. Especially seeing as my friend's dad(!) (The same one who hates the 'ludes) ripped one apart with his Camaro. (It run's consistent low 13's) On the highway!!! and it opnly cost him 10k.

I talk to much. That's all I have to say.

-Kyle

Comment

the first ones not so bad not my fav colour but its nice

its not like you know what they have under the hood hell for all we know that first civic could have a spoon sports b18 and such

hell if i had the cash i would have a body kit and a nice deep blue paint job

also its thier car and its not like you cant just look away

and seeing as you dont even have a car yet but you say by the time you do you will have 12k i hope you have some respect for other poeple by then or your going the right way to getting hert by one of those "ricers"

p.s. i like honda i like the civic hatch and teggy but yeah the NSX's price tag is what kills it and about that guys car who beet it in a drag well the NSX is not realy ment for the quater mile its like taking a drag car to a track sure it would do it not very well tho

Comment

a couple of those cars are pretty nice. clean paint, respectable wheels.

sure, sometimes the body kit may be a bit too much, but, it's kinda cool at the same time.

i guess i think that its kinda cool to make things look sorta crazy sometimes

Comment

All ricers suck. I mean, all they care about is the outside of their car, and think they will get "Respect". When will they learn... -_-
                  Attached Files

Comment

I didn't really want to post, but I guess I will. Everyone who says "to each his own" and the like should grow some cajones. If you don't like a car, why not voice your opinions? I don't care if they have $100k in the car... if I think it's ugly I will voice my opinion.

And to everyone hating on the 13-year-old kid... why is he not entitled to an opinion? Because he can't legally drive? Because he doesn't have his own car? Have you guys been out on the road lately? A lot of people can't drive worth beans, and yet they're on the road, with a license that means nothing. At least he has good taste.

Comment

i live in LA and there are so many illegal imigrants from down south (wont mention country cuz im not racist, sometimes). these people dont know what a turn signal is or cant tell the difference between a red and green light. theyre crazy and they all drive their big ol' 80s and 70s chevys which are about the size of tanks.

but about rice, some of it looks decent, i mean, yeah, evo lights on a civic is a little overdone, but when the guy has a proportional body kit, a not to humongous spoiler and a color that doesnt remind u of tocix waste, than its not that bad.

my friend has a 99 SI and that thing kills, its a little "rice" (hate that term) ill admit, but he beat my friends SR20 powered 240 (S14) with it, and he puts a lot of work into it.

so voice your opinions if u want, but remember, we can voice ours in response to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                        And to everyone hating on the 13-year-old kid... why is he not entitled to an opinion? Because he can't legally drive? Because he doesn't have his own car? Have you guys been out on the road lately? A lot of people can't drive worth beans, and yet they're on the road, with a license that means nothing. At least he has good taste.
                        lol just because yuo have a license doesn't mean your parents would let you drive HAHAAHAH think about that

on another note:
                        cmon guys, why the hate. we were once or another time "rice" . i still remembered when i started getting into cars. they all had bigass body kits/spoilers and chrome wheels with models rubbing their booties all over em. and plus, it IS they're car. oh yea, and what's the definition of rice to you guys? ;

Originally posted by DreNspeed
                        at least respect the different facets of the car world. it don't mean you gotta like it.... just respect it.
                        i agree, respect other cars no matter what. oh yea and my friend owns a black mitsubishi 3000GT, and i like his loudass DUAL exhaust muffler, thingamajy. too bad there's sound regulations for cars in cali.
                        Last edited by Ripper; 06-22-2004, 02:59 PM.

Comment

good to know your mommy and daddy are gonna give you the money to build a super sick jdm tyte drift machine. shame theres an 80% chance your gonna wack it into a wall into the first 6 months.

Comment

Ripper- I was never rice, actually. Always have been in favor of tastefully modified cars.

dae- Who knows whether or not his parents are funding him, anyway? You sound like an envious little twit.

Comment

Those ricey cars are still faster than the Schwinn you're riding around pure_drift.

Comment

Everyone needs to grow up. Who cares if a cars rice it doesnt effect you in any way. Im really tired of hearing people say Rice this rice that. Who really cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X