No announcement yet.

My S14 build... finally getting there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man whats up! nice build up. The Vmount is cake walk actually. Not sure if its cause i have done it, and redoing the style of it. to make it more stock looking. But really no sweat at all man. Its the people with no imagination that says its hard

Where did you pick the works9 kit up at? i have been trying to find one for the last three years lol. I have gp sports Gfour bumper, and cant find a dealer for that. So any insight can help on that.

um, as far as intercoolers go, use a rx7 updated intercooler setup, depending on your setup of piping, it will help a lot. Well in cutting it up anyway

Comment

Originally posted by GranMastrDrift View Post
      Hey man whats up! nice build up. The Vmount is cake walk actually. Not sure if its cause i have done it, and redoing the style of it. to make it more stock looking. But really no sweat at all man. Its the people with no imagination that says its hard

Where did you pick the works9 kit up at? i have been trying to find one for the last three years lol. I have gp sports Gfour bumper, and cant find a dealer for that. So any insight can help on that.

um, as far as intercoolers go, use a rx7 updated intercooler setup, depending on your setup of piping, it will help a lot. Well in cutting it up anyway
      yes and no my friend, in my free time i am working hard to try and engineer it so that it will work extremely efficiently. that takes time.

But like you said, in the end, its just a bunch of welding, but between graduating college, interviewing for jobs, and moving.... i cant find time to get a solid couple of hours in on it

Comment

interior almost done minus seat and wheel

i didnt do it to prove anyone wrong, i just didnt want to have to wait for a carpet, so here goes, no carpet, no rear seats, painted, and skateboard griptape on the floorboard...

Comment

so heres the deal, i realized that i wanted more room under there, so i took off the fenders and re-cut the body so that in the future, i can tuck some wheel, and re did it, heres the ghetto fabulousness

so after i drilled the rivets out, all 50 of them,,, i unearthed the old modified well, yes its not pretty, but yes it was covered by an O-fender

and then, i cut a chunk of the out fender away so i could move the inner fender out and over the outer fender..

and then i seg cut the inner fender to let it come out and curl up over the inner fender, allowing me to drop the car 2 more inched without ubbing issues, which i wont do until next season

the i used seam sealer to make all the small slit openings filled so that the elements dont get up in there and rust it out, but i didnt take a pic, my bad...

anyhow, next.

Then, i just re attached the fender flares, and viola, perfect baller fitment

tuckin tire for now

Comment

Working...
          X