Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Las Vegas 2011

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Las Vegas 2011

Please post your feed back on this thread.

Ex. Track, Live-Feed ect.

Thank you

I know a lot of people asked for the event to start earlier after last year's race, but I'd ask for the main 'top 16' to start even earlier next year. There was well over 2 hours between top 32 and top 16, while that break is usually only an hour or hour and a half. If opening ceremonies started at 9p, we would have been out of the track by 12 midnight instead of 1-somethin AM. Being at the track from 3:30p (when practice started) to 1A was exhausting.

Beyond that, all of the media pits were really far from the action. I think each year, the media pits get moved further and further away. I reached out to Andy about moving them, but then got busy with some other projects and didn't have time to get back to him, which is my fault. Also, the access points were REALLY Far, which made it very difficult to move back and forth.

Vegas was Vegas.... I think most people don't really go for the show. The stands cleared out pretty quick after the downtime for top 8 (after the 2 OMT battle between DMac ant Tuerck. People were tired of being there for so long.

At least the weather was cooler this year than it has been any other year.

Comment

Working...
    X