FS: set of 4 mesh style rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: set of 4 mesh style rims

What i have for sale is a set of 4 enkei apache IV. these are 14X6 color black with a 1 inch silver lip. I was told that the offset on this is +7. these have a bolt pattern of 4X114.4 or whatever the corolla's bolt pattern is. These will come with the bolts necessary to put them on the corolla. these have no tires, these are the rims only, please post here if you need more info or if you are interested in these.

I am looking to get around $350 OBO shipped, more for those outside of the US

Location is San Diego

Last edited by !12!; 12-13-2004, 09:07 PM.

Rims

I'll give you $200 cash for it and will locally pik it up if interested email me at vutony@hotmail.com.

Comment

Vutony

YGM

Let me know what you think in your reply to my email, if you didnt get it let me know i will email it to you again.

thanks

Comment

hey.. do you still have them up for sale? ill give you 230 for them and ill pick them up.. im located in mira mesa

Comment

hey Drojit_ 1

I am in the process in selling them right now but if the deal fails then they will be yours.

thats great I live in mira mesa too so there should be no problem for you picking them up.

thanks

Comment

still for sale if i dont get a reply from Drojit_1

Comment

well if you still have them in 2 weeks i will buy them.... how much is shipping to 92374 and what is the price now?...btw i live in redlands..so cal

Comment

hey FormulaDrifter

YGM!! thanks

Comment

if you have them give me an email at kyokane@hotmail.com i have cash in hand willg ive you 200 for them

Comment

rotary land
                    will this be a pick up or do i ship it to you because i have been offered 250 shipped.

thanks for your interest

Comment

pickup ofcourse4

Comment

Rotary land

YGM!

Comment

still for sale

Comment

i'll give you 150 for them shipped, i just need another set, i can send the money by saturday let me know

Comment

hmm i got offered $250 shipped so if i cant get at least $200 or something then i will keep them for later use or put them up for sale again later in the year.

Originally posted by na70sh
                              i'll give you 150 for them shipped, i just need another set, i can send the money by saturday let me know

Comment

Working...
                              X