No announcement yet.

Racing Seats - A mod that I really haven't seen covered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this nice racaro speed seat on optionauto.com for like $530 something. I'm actually thinking about buying this for myself.
    Attached Files

Comment

I do sugest you always try the seat out before buying it. Super autobacs is very useful for this reason..

Comment

Is there a super autobacs in Florida? I haven't seen any place around were I live to try out seats. If anyone knows of any place were I could, could you help me out?

Comment

My brother let me use his car for autocross(the prelude)and i have to say the prelude seats with a 3 point seat belt work vary well i wasnt sliding any where

Comment

3 point is okay..but it depends on your size. Boobs is my problem, keep pushing the belt up to my neck so at mid drift im choking. 4 point harness rocks now.

Comment

Haahaha i guess

Comment

Theres only one Super Autobacs in America, its in Cali....

DAMN YOU CALI PPL!!!

Comment

When you can specify the dimensions of the different parts of the seat, then you know you are getting the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
                    Is there a super autobacs in Florida?
                    No, but log on to www.tamparacing.com or come to a TR meet (usually at a certian Wing Stop) and sit in some people's seats.

-MR

Comment

Hey I've been to tampa racing.com, but I just got my licensce today (so happy) I don't know anyone around here who likes drifting. Seriously no one at my high school even knows about it. I'll have to try to see were they meet next, because I finally can drive my baby(so hot, want to touch the hiney)89 240, black, auto,tear drop rims, bone stock,. this is why I've been looking for a seat because the driver seat sucks and is broken.

Comment

im gonna get a sparco speed and a 4 point Sabelt seatbelt..

Comment

www.wanganmidnight.com

i met a bunch of florida guys on that forum

Comment

http://www.floridadrift.com

Comment

Working...
                            X