ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Miata/roadster Owners.. Post Your Car Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
    I've seen your car before, and i really like it. But i really dont know much about them. for starters, whats it called?
    1968 austin healy sprite mkIV. you may have heard of its clone the mg midget.

Comment

Not sure if this counts, but it was my previous car, haha

Comment

wow miata with a sr20 must be a quick mofo

Comment

Nice SR-Miata! I thought I had seen pictures of that before.

DTD: I am in the process of making a heatshield for it. And I completely understood the lingo, just like I say I have the

insted of saying Tein Flex It sounds so much cooler than it really is!

There are some damn nice Miatas in here!

Comment

only have mine a while...
            pic is fairly small but...
            Attached Files

Comment

I finally got sponered so I havent driven it in about a 2 months. I now drive a locals shops s13. My heart is still in my miata though. I am considering getting rid of it for vert s13 though. Anyway....

The full write up on the car here
              Hey DTD did you send me some pics of a Rotay Mazda like 2 yrs ago or something like that? I was going thru old email and I swear it was you.

Comment

Originally posted by Emagdnim
                1968 austin healy sprite mkIV. you may have heard of its clone the mg midget.
                Yeah i have.. i thought it was a midget actually but wasnt sure. Im not expert in these cars. They are great looking though, Yours especially.

Comment

I have a 91 silver totally stock, but im working on it

Comment

Originally posted by Special_K
                    Nice SR-Miata! I thought I had seen pictures of that before.

DTD: I am in the process of making a heatshield for it. And I completely understood the lingo, just like I say I have the

insted of saying Tein Flex It sounds so much cooler than it really is!

There are some damn nice Miatas in here!
                    You shud get Type Frex... lol thats how it is in all my japanese mags. those silly japanese

Comment

here's my engine bay....definitely way more "go" and not very much "show"
                      Attached Files

Comment

this thread makes my choice between 240sx or miata all too difficult.....

very nice mx-5's here

how bout some time slips now

Comment

Comment

Props to Everyone

I gotta give props to all the miata owners on this forum. All of you guys have some clean rides. I personally love the sr powered miata its clean as hell and the other miatas are also amazing. And dont go dissing on droptops rims. When you see those in real life like I did this past wednesday then you will be like DAMN!!!!!!. They look really nice especially with the polished lip. Anyways keep up the good work and keep it sideways!

Comment

Heres my Miata LOL I WISH

This is from D1 Odiba

Comment

Shoulda went 3 rotor

Comment

Working...
                                X